American Epilepsy Society 2019 Annual Meeting App.
Sponsored by Sunovion.
The app is your full-featured guide to manage your 2019 AES Annual Meeting experience. App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to update automatically
Platform session talk details difficult to find
I couldn’t find the individual platform talk titles, speakers, and times, so I had to go back and get the hard copy program book and keep it handy.
The feature showing locations of sessions was a big improvement- thx!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.