Spring Sale – 50% Off.
**Mac App of the Year 2019**
*Fully compatible with macOS Big Sur and optimised for Apple’s M1 chips*
Bring your vision to life with Affinity Publisher, the most advanced professional publishing software from the developers of the award-winning Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo apps. Whether you’re creating a book, magazine, marketing materials, social media template, website mock-up or something else, this incredibly smooth, intuitive app has everything you need to make beautiful layouts ready for publication. And with the ground-breaking ability to fully integrate with other Affinity apps, it’s completing revolutionising the way creatives work.
Professional layout tools
• Facing page spreads
• Live master pages, including nested master pages
• Image frames with intelligent scaling options
• Advanced guides, grids and snapping
• Tables and custom table formats
• Wrap text around any object or image with fine padding control
• Create text frames of any shape
• Link multiple text frames together across your document
• Text column dividing lines
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Comprehensive OpenType support
• Text decorations, drop caps and initial words
• Flow text along any path
• Advanced flow options and hyphenation
• Baseline grid and text frame rulers
Perfect images and graphics
• Link or embed images in your document
• Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or Affinity files
• Correct and enhance images with non-destructive adjustment layers
• Precision engineered pen and node tools for creating vector curves and shapes
• Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine and divide shapes
• Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls
• Live preview of all effects, blend modes and image adjustments
Built for your workflow
• IDML import
• Automatically generate indexes and table of contents
• Section manager to organise your documents
• Pan, zoom and scroll through documents at 60fps
• RegEx search and replace
• Saveable undo history with alternate futures
• Customisable keyboard shortcuts and saveable presets, including studio layout presets for the UI layout
• Smart master pages
• XLSX import
• Manage and create anchors
• Consolidate images linked from various locations into a single folder
• Merge multiple documents together into a single file
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Collate your document alongside all used image and font resources into a folder using the Package feature
• Convert pixel layer to image node
• Integrate text and image links into documents by merging from external data sources
• PDF passthrough
• End-to-end CMYK, PANTONE© and spot colour
• Crop, bleed and registration
• Live preflight checking
• PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4 output for professional print
Full integration with other Affinity apps
• Link to your other Affinity apps directly from Affinity Publisher with StudioLink
• Revolutionary feature allows you to instantly switch to the advanced photo editing features of Affinity Photo and precise vector tools of Affinity Designer without leaving the app
• The most fluid workflow ever conceived in a creative suite of applications
Various stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I didn't realize what I was missing until Publisher rounded out the team of apps.
I have come to love the entire Affinity suite of tools, and can't imagine not having all three apps, since they compliment, and work so seemlessly together. It is where I go first to accomplish everything I want to. I had used Adobe, and Macromedia, and Corel, and Microsoft; but it wasn't until Affinity's structure, workflow and apps that I really got it. I used to struggle with concepts, and I had difficulty comprehending artistic flows in the digital and vector worlds. I seemed dependent upon Corel to do it for me automatically; but try and modify and use a Corel drawing traced automatically; what a nightmare. Affinity gives me the tools to accomplish everything, and really understand why and how I'm doing it. Photoshop tutorials used to just baffle me; why are you doing that, and what the heck are you talking about. Since I jumped in to the Affinity line of Designer, Photo, and Publisher I feel more confident that I can figure out a solution to any task that I can readily take with me and utilize in an unlimited number of variations and scopes. And not to have to be bound by a binding and limiting subscription fee that holds your work hostage from you. I love the Affinity apps, workflow, and empowerment. Thank you.
Nicely Done for Pros and Amatuers
Affinitty Publisher can stand alone. But it also complements the capabilities of Photo and Designer. If you own all three—they are reasonably priced—you can access the functions of all three through the interface of any one.
Publisher enables you to publish electronically, on the web and in print. It requires a learning curve for the Studio. But once you understand the simple concept, you can get down to work.
Publisher does good typography, tables, images, spreads, tables of contents and indexes. It comes with many templates for print and web. It publishes to PDF for distribution or for printing, including pre-flight checks. It includes many functions for manipulating text, images and layers. It can create SVG content with hyperlinks to internal and external content.
If you own one or both of the other Affinity apps—Photo and Designer—you can select personas for an app to acces its functions from within Publisher.
I have worked in desktop publishing since 1980. Publisher is among the best DTP applications, historically speaking. All things considered, Publisher is the best at this time.
The Next Generation!
Been a long time user of InDesign and a user of the Affinity apps since their public beta of Designer.
I've been waiting for years for something to rival and hopefully surpass InDesign. Finally Affinity Publisher has been released. This app is amazing, what it may lack in number of features when compared to InDesign it more than makes up for in speed and workflow.
After using Publisher, I can't ever imagine going back to InDesign. Daily I use Designer and Photo, which have replaced Illustrator and Photoshop for me both at work and in my personal use. I can safely say, without a doubt, Publisher will be replacing InDesign for me also.
I can't wait to see what Affinity does next with these apps. This is truly a giangantic leap forward in technology for a creative like myself. Affinity has shown they care about the product, and their customers more than making greedy investors happy. I can't recommend Publisher and the other Affinity apps enough!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 763.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.