Bring your vision to life with Affinity Publisher, the most advanced professional publishing software from the developers of the award-winning Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo apps.
This incredibly smooth, intuitive app gives you the power to combine your images, graphics and text to make beautiful layouts ready for publication. From magazines, books, brochures, posters, reports and stationery to other creations, Affinity Publisher has everything you need to create the perfect layout.
Also featuring the game-changing ability to fully integrate with other Affinity apps, this next generation software is completely revolutionising the way publishing professionals work.
Professional layout tools
• Facing page spreads
• Live master pages, including nested master pages
• Image frames with intelligent scaling options
• Advanced guides, grids and snapping
• Tables and custom table formats
• Wrap text around any object or image with fine padding control
• Create text frames of any shape
• Link multiple text frames together across your document
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Comprehensive OpenType support
• Text decorations, drop caps and initial words
• Flow text along any path
• Advanced flow options and hyphenation
• Baseline grid and text frame rulers
Perfect images and graphics
• Link or embed images in your document
• Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or Affinity files
• Correct and enhance images with non-destructive adjustment layers
• Precision engineered pen and node tools for creating vector curves and shapes
• Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine and divide shapes
• Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls
• Live preview of all effects, blend modes and image adjustments
Built for your workflow
• Automatically generate indexes and table of contents
• Section manager to organise your documents
• Pan, zoom and scroll through documents at 60fps
• RegEx search and replace
• Saveable undo history with alternate futures
• Customisable keyboard shortcuts
• End-to-end CMYK and spot colour
• Pantone library included
• Crop, bleed and registration
• PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4 output for professional print
Full integration with other Affinity apps
• Link to your other Affinity apps directly from Affinity Publisher with StudioLink
• Revolutionary feature allows you to instantly switch to the advanced photo editing features of Affinity Photo and precise vector tools of Affinity Designer without leaving the app
• The most fluid workflow ever conceived in a creative suite of applications
- Optimised for Sidecar
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I didn't realize what I was missing until Publisher rounded out the team of apps.
I have come to love the entire Affinity suite of tools, and can't imagine not having all three apps, since they compliment, and work so seemlessly together. It is where I go first to accomplish everything I want to. I had used Adobe, and Macromedia, and Corel, and Microsoft; but it wasn't until Affinity's structure, workflow and apps that I really got it. I used to struggle with concepts, and I had difficulty comprehending artistic flows in the digital and vector worlds. I seemed dependent upon Corel to do it for me automatically; but try and modify and use a Corel drawing traced automatically; what a nightmare. Affinity gives me the tools to accomplish everything, and really understand why and how I'm doing it. Photoshop tutorials used to just baffle me; why are you doing that, and what the heck are you talking about. Since I jumped in to the Affinity line of Designer, Photo, and Publisher I feel more confident that I can figure out a solution to any task that I can readily take with me and utilize in an unlimited number of variations and scopes. And not to have to be bound by a binding and limiting subscription fee that holds your work hostage from you. I love the Affinity apps, workflow, and empowerment. Thank you.
If you ever wasted time switching between a publisher type program, photo editor and vector editor you have got to try this app with the other two apps linked. I have all three programs and they flow like water one into the other. This is a major game-changer!
Being a big fan of Affinty apps, I had been using the Publisher program in beta form for some time now, which had the link to the other programs disabled. While I have really enjoyed the Publisher program by itself, the link to the other programs makes this an incredibly powerful creative tool. Add edits, paint on the doc, create vector images and adjust them...all within the same document. This app has completely changed my workflow!
Add the low cost and no subscription needed aspect of these programs and it is really a no brainer.
Other favorite features:
-Typography handling. Open type features are easily available and previewable!
-Different layers on each page.
- Linking or embedding of images with a resource manager to manage how each image is handled.
- High performance. Blending modes and brushes are previewed on the page before committing to any action.
- Fantastic snapping and alignment tools.
The Next Generation!
Been a long time user of InDesign and a user of the Affinity apps since their public beta of Designer.
I've been waiting for years for something to rival and hopefully surpass InDesign. Finally Affinity Publisher has been released. This app is amazing, what it may lack in number of features when compared to InDesign it more than makes up for in speed and workflow.
After using Publisher, I can't ever imagine going back to InDesign. Daily I use Designer and Photo, which have replaced Illustrator and Photoshop for me both at work and in my personal use. I can safely say, without a doubt, Publisher will be replacing InDesign for me also.
I can't wait to see what Affinity does next with these apps. This is truly a giangantic leap forward in technology for a creative like myself. Affinity has shown they care about the product, and their customers more than making greedy investors happy. I can't recommend Publisher and the other Affinity apps enough!
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 415 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Serif (Europe) Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.