Connect to your Accelo account and stay on top of your business anywhere.
• View and log time on the go with timesheets.
• Keep your team up to date by adding new contacts and companies on your phone
• View all team and client activities through the activity stream
• Reply to clients and staff using the compose activity screen
• Review your tasks on the task board calendar
• Lookup and view client, contact, expense, task, sale, project, issue and retainer details
• Create, manage and submit timers, which synchronize with Accelo
• Create tasks
• Create, list, view and manage expenses
• Create, list, view, reply, claim and close requests
• Create, list and view assets
• Create and manage smart locations around your places to automatically trigger timers and prompt you to log time.
• List and view quotes and signoffs.
• Fixed bugs: log time and create a new activity with standalone contacts
• Address search upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Just not up to par
I want to like and use this app, but every time I open it, it just feels clunky and inefficient. It’s lacking basic capabilities like auto-logging of calls made from within the app. Should also support landscape layout on iPad (the app doesn’t really support iPad at all, but displays the iPhone layout in portrait view). I’ll keep coming back because we are investing time and money in the Accelo platform as a PSA solution. But we are definitely doing that despite the mobile app, not because of it.
Developer Response ,
We'd love to auto log calls from the app, we're investigating it currently, but have found Apple make it much more difficult to access this data.
We haven't put any time and energy into an iPad app just yet. I'd love to hear your use case on how an iPad app would work for you. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback.
Gets better all the time
This is a very capable CRM and business process automation platform, and the more we use Accelo the better our experience. We initially were only using the CRM, and after several months of using and exploring we signed up for more modules. Some of the configuration takes a lot of trial and error, and the included Accelo help desk - online chat and email tickets and scheduled calls - is excellent. They are very responsive. Highly recommend.
Needs an iPad App
Needs an iPad app for offline functionality. The website works just ok on a tablet but the lack of offline functionality necessitates priority on development of an iPad app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.