Are you a SrA or SSgt looking for the very best Air Force promotion study app on the market? You’ve found it! AFH 1 Suite™ is the only study app that offers more than 7,000 questions and five unique ways to master the content of the 2019 AFH 1, The Airman Handbook.
Let us be your wingman – this is what we do! With 31 years of experience writing and developing Air Force enlisted promotion study guides, and hundreds of thousands of success stories to confirm that our guides work, it’s easy to see why so many Airmen credited us with helping them rise to CMSgt. Your promotion to SSgt and TSgt couldn’t be in better hands!
Study each section of AFH 1 with our:
1. AFH 1 Library: Read the full text of the 2019 AFH 1, word for word.
2. ReviewNotes: Start your studies with a clear advantage using our abridged version of AFH 1 – a simplified presentation of key statements and bullet points outlining the content you need to know.
3. Single-Answer Questions: Flip through flashcards to learn the material in-depth.
4. Multiple-Choice Questions: Confirm your increasing knowledge level with quizzes using questions in a style similar to your promotion exam.
5. Finals Exams: Simulate test day with a practice exam of 25, 50 or 100 questions drawn randomly from the entire AFH 1.
AFH 1 Suite™: NCO 2019-2021 app features:
• Use ADTC comprehension levels to focus your studies.
• Review or retake practice exams to see how you’ve improved.
• Target your study session with filters like Good/Bad and Seen/Unseen.
• Find the question’s source instantly with our easy AFH 1 lookup.
• View questions in shuffled or sequential order.
• Customize font style and size.
• Navigate using familiar swipe gestures or the toolbar.
• Select portrait or landscape view.
• Rely on free, timely tech support from the company that brought you AFH 1 GOLD and Advisor Plus.
Hoping for all of our great features and coverage, but not sure you want them in an app?
Don’t worry – we have other guides available, too:
AFH 1 GOLD is software for PC or Mac that offers a huge selection of features, customization options and an array of study games. And our cloud-based Advisor Plus web application is packed with a brand new look, new feel, and new features.
Check out our website to find our AFH 1 and CDC products. We have what you’re looking for!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App But Charging For Updated Version Is Taking Advantage
I like the app I can already feel that it’s going to set me ahead. Charging full price for an update every time the AFH is changed is taking advantage, especially for those who only come eligible for testing the last year before the book is updated. They should at least charge half price for the new version!
If you have the previous version there is really no need to upgrade. I have both and it wasn’t worth buying this again. Also there is no discount for customers who have bought previous editions. The customer service for MCM is horrible. They gave me a hard time because I switched laptops using their CDC Gold product. They even tried telling me they could contact my first shirt for not disabling their product. Their stuff is over priced compared to the $8 PDG Promote, and that company has much better customer service. If you have the previous version stick with that, if you don’t have either give your money to PDG Promote. Or just wait a year for Chief Wright to do away with WAPS testing completely.
Thank you McMillan for another stellar app. The coverage simply can’t be beat and there are unparalleled features to help me study and track my progress. Another winner!
- McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
- 114.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.