Getting the Full Picture of Your Atrial Fibrillation
NOTE: AFib Manager integrates with the Health app so if you have an Apple Watch or other device that creates heart rate data, you can now send that data to your doctor through the app giving you full control over which data you send.
When you are living with Atrial Fibrillation, the AFib Manager can help you manage the symptoms that affect you every day. Studies show that people with chronic diseases can positively affect their lives by using @Point of Care apps to track pain, medications, and more—giving a sense of control over their conditions.
For many, the best part of using AFib Manager, is seeing moods, pain, medications—even how often they journal—in colorful pie charts. When your health journey is presented this way, it is easier to spot trends, notice strengths, and identify areas of concern.
When You Download AFib Manager and Register, You Can:
• Track your progress and symptoms by filling in the daily journal with its sliders and buttons and watch your data transform into easy-to-read charts
• Manage your medications and treatments, including reminders
• Use the photo upload feature to share visible symptoms with care providers
• Connect to care providers so they can monitor your progress between visits and better understand how your condition is affecting you
• Stay up-to-date with the latest information on AFib when you access the “Learn More” section
• In-app Help guides you through the features so you can get the most out of the app
• Experience the new animated feature @Points Rewards and accumulate badges by using the app
A Wealth of Medical Expertise Going Back to 1980
Our @Point of Care platform is an award-winning digital technology. It provides mobile, desktop, digital clinical answers at the point of care through Projects In Knowledge™. To be able to connect with you and share your HIPAA-protected information, tell your care provider to download our @Point of Care Suite App or register online at www.atpointofcare.com.
—Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
I was hoping this app would automatically record any AFIB event, but it doesn’t. I filled out the many questions asked to no avail.
It is good for keeping medical records.
This place wants everything short of your social security number
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2023 @ Point of Care. All rights reserved.