The Best RPG for Busy You.
*** SUMMON – COLLECT – LEVEL UP ***
Over 100 heroes in seven factions. Build the ultimate formations and battle your way to the top. Celestials, Hypograns, Dimensionals are the rarest.
*** STRATEGIC BATTLE ***
Equip your heroes and strategize unbeatable lineups to overcome your enemies in battle. Each faction enjoys formation buffs and factional advantages over other factions.
*** RICH GAMEPLAY ***
Progress through the campaign and fight the ancient evil Hypogeans from destroying the realm of Esperia. Race to the finish in King's Tower. See how far you can go into the Labyrinth with your relics. Battle other players in the PVP Arena mode. AFK Arena is a classic turn-based RPG with a huge variety of modes to keep you battling!
*** NON-STOP PERKS ***
The battle doesn’t stop when you log off. Level-up even while you’re AFK, and reap the rewards when you next log on - so you can jump right back into the adventure.
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://afk-artworks.lilithgames.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added the new Lightbearer hero: Walker - The Lone Ranger.
2. The new hero Walker - The Lone Ranger will be available to test play.
3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Walker - The Lone Ranger.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure “Ice Isles" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
2. Added the adventure "Windfall Gorge" to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 26-50.
3. Added a new Celestial Tower called the “Celestial Sanctum”. Players can unlock it after completing Stage 29-60 of the Campaign.
4. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 901 and 950 of the King's Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1000.
5. The maximum number of Faction Tower floors that can be climbed per day has been adjusted to 20.
6. Players can now climb up to 570 floors within each respective Faction Tower. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 510 - 540 have also been reduced.
7. Raised the level limit for enemies generated within the Arcane Labyrinth and Voyage of Wonders, as well as the base limit of rewards that are received when victorious in battles.
8. T3 Stone Choice Chests are now available as a selectable reward within the Misty Valley’s Treasure Trove.
9. Newly released heroes cannot enter the Hunting Fields battles while it is already underway.
10. Heroes For Hire heroes that would disappear will remain within the Hero Union system for a period of time, and shall be wiped from the Hero Union system every 1st and 15th day of each month.
11. Optimized the visual performance of Dolly’s Corner’s entrance and pop-up window within the Noble Tavern.
12. Optimized the visual performance of Fortune Chest related interfaces / pages.
13. Added a new animation effect to new heroes displayed on the New Hero Trial page.
14. Optimized the visuals of the 7-day newcomer login event.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Lorsan - Wind Whisperer
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ability “Wind Ward” to select the incorrect target.
2. Thoran - The Fallen King
- Optimized the visual effects of Thoran’s animations and increased his character model’s resolution.
Ratings and Reviews
One frustrating problem.
This is one of the best games of this genre, all the others I have stopped playing but this is lasting so far. I downloaded after the annoying persistent advertisement. Keeps me busy, it’s much easier to do daily and weekly quests and all that. There’s so much to do. I’d say I’m progressing very well for not paying any money, just making sure I check in. Everything is great.
EXCEPT, the arcane labyrinth has become darn near impossible. I understand it’s supposed to scale up with your progress, but there’s been twice now that I can’t get past level two of the labyrinth no how many Dura’s Tears I use. The reason I’m writing this review is because I almost finished the level two boss five minutes ago, but there’s one hero I cannot beat. After using Dura’s Tears twice, my teams of five cannot get this lvl 160 Antandra to half health before she singlehandedly destroys alllll of my hero’s, twice. I can’t imagine floor three at this point. My highest hero’s are level 120 and I feel the only way to break this limit is to pay money. All my Resonating Crystal hero’s are like level 111. This is the kinda thing that makes the game monotonous. I cannot for the life of me beat this one hero with everything that I’ve worked towards, and I don’t wanna pay any money.
Other than that the game is fantastic
Developer Response ,
Dear Adventurer, the choice of relics and opponents is important, and the superposition additive effects of relics will greatly improve combat effectiveness. Furthermore, the interplay of the heroes will create a superposition effect. If you have other questions, contact us via in-game support or Facebook (@afkarena), we will try to help you out.
AFK Arena CS Team – Rachel
Just started and liking it so far
Usually I don’t play much mobile games, but this one caught my attention. I have played afk games before but this one is different in the sense that the feeling of waiting.. is rewarding. I know sounds funny but I actually enjoy the games mechanics. The longer you wait the more resources you collect to equip your heroes and level them up. You can choose to spend real money to buy gems which can be used to get better heroes and gear which sounds like a bad thing, expect it’s not. The deals they offer is actually not that bad with specials popping up so every often and new deals coming out daily. The other thing I like about this game is that if you truly just want to grind your way to success, you can you just have to be determined to do so. Another cool concept which is new to me is the ability to pay for one of two subscriptions. The normal monthly which rewards you with a pretty sum of gems for the price tag of $5 a month (not that bad considering the amount you will receive overall) and the premium subscription which is $15 (insanely high amount of gems rewarded, around 120,000 which is about $100 dollars worth upfront if you think about it) overall, I’m a fan of the game and I’ll continue on playing.
Maybe just me?
I have played many of these types of games before. I like the premise that gatcha games have, and know what these games need to have in order to be enjoyable. This game has the usual aspects with the summoning type system and level layout. The characters/artwork are beautiful as well making it one of the most eye catching game I have played in a while. In my opinion, though, the best aspect is the AFK part of this game. Most like it don’t have this system and requires you to pay money and constantly play in order to progress at a good rate. This game allows you to not only spend less money but also progress at the same rate even without being active. I wish that more games could have this type of system. This was what I enjoyed from the game so far.
In another review of this game, someone had a problem where their game would crash constantly. In response to this, a developer instructed to free up space on their phone by at least 2 GB. I have 5 GB of free space, but I cannot even access the loading screen without the game crashing. Just in case internet access is a factor, I have very fast and good connection. This problem is so bad that every time I delete and reinstall the app, I can only get to the game twice before it refuses to open again. I have done this 5 times already. I like what I have seen so far of the game and want to progress, but this flaw is preventing me.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Adventurer, we appreciate for your gorgeous feedback and we always strive to attach the players' experience to the priority. For the crashing problem you mentioned, please try to change the network, turn off the unnecessary running apps while playing the game or clear the device cache. If the problem still persists or you have any further suggestions, please contact us via Facebook(@afkarena). Kind regards.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 289.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack $0.99
- $4.99 Pack $4.99
- $24.99 Pack $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.