AFK Arena’s anniversary celebrations are here. Log in now for the exclusive summons as well as new skins and loads of cool events!
*** ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAYS ARE HERE ***
Come and celebrate AFK’s 2nd anniversary with us. Get 20 summons on the first day you log in, 30 summons on the second day and a massive 50 summons on the third day. Head to Dolly’s Tavern for musical fun and delight!
*** SUMMON – COLLECT – LEVEL UP ***
Over 100 heroes in seven factions. Build the ultimate formations and battle your way to the top. Celestials, Hypograns, Dimensionals are the most rare.
*** STRATEGIC BATTLE ***
Equip your heroes and strategize unbeatable lineups to overcome your enemies in battle. Each faction enjoys formation buffs and factional advantages over other factions.
*** RICH GAMEPLAY ***
Progress through the campaign and fight the ancient evil Hypogeans from destroying the realm of Esperia. Race to the finish in King's Tower. See how far you can go into the Labyrinth with your relics. Battle other players in the PVP Arena mode. AFK Arena is a classic turn-based RPG with a huge variety of modes to keep you battling!
*** NON-STOP PERKS ***
The battle doesn’t stop when you log off. Level-up even while you’re AFK, and reap the rewards when you next log on - so you can jump right back into the adventure.
“When AFK Arena approached me for a partnership, I downloaded the game to see if it was fun and a good fit... the game has since consumed my life. It's literally the first thing I check when I wake up. This is not a joke.” - Markiplier
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://afk-artworks.lilithgames.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added the new Wilder hero: Raku - The Rascal
2. The new hero Raku - The Rascal will be available to test play.
3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Raku - The Rascal.
4. Added the new Lightbearer hero: Peggy - The Precious Pearl
5. The new hero Peggy - The Precious Pearl will be available to test play.
6. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Peggy - The Precious Pearl.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new spring themed appearance to both Ranhorn and the Dark Forest.
2. Added the adventure "Roamers’ Rhapsody" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
3. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
4. Added the adventure “The Depths of Time II” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 33-30 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
5. Added a new Ranger Class Exclusive Artifact called “Verdant Longbow”, which can be acquired from the Trials of God - The Depths of Time II instance.
6. The max trial level for the Trials of God instance - Fallen Souls has been increased from 45 up to 60.
7. Added a new game mode called “The Hunting Fields”, which players can enroll for after completing Stage 19-40 of the campaign.
8. Added new T3 gear: T2 gear with factional bonuses that are enhanced to grade 5 can now be raised to T3. Players can acquire T3 stones from AFK Rewards and the Guild Store after entering Chapter 30. Stone Choice Chests visuals have also been improved.
9. Added a new item called “Bounty Chests”, which players can claim from the “Quests - Campaign” page after having completed Chapter 8. Bounty Chest rewards will gradually unlock as the player progress through the campaign.
10. Added a new item called “Swap Scrolls”, which can be acquired from “Bounty Chests”. Using a Swap Scroll allows for two heroes to swap their Hero levels, Ascension Tiers, Signature Items and Mythic Furniture (only applies to Ascended-Tier Lightbearer, Wilder, Mauler and Graveborn heroes). New heroes that have only recently launched will be unable to be swapped for a certain period of time.
11. All Hero Levels within the Legends’ Championship are standardized to Level 240. Heroes will equip Mythic T1 Gear which includes Faction Bonuses, but is un-enhanced. If a hero is already equipping Mythic T3 gear, their Hero Bonuses will be retained. This change will not take effect until this update has been implemented.
12. Improved the experience of changing formations within multi-team campaign stages.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Gwyneth - The Fair Maiden
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability “Flaming Arrow” Lvl 2 from correctly reducing its target’s Health Recovery.
2. Ice Shemira
- Fixed an issue that allowed for enemies to normally recover health even when Shemira’s “Blizzard” weather effect was occurring on the battlefield.
- Amended the description of “Blizzard”. The “Blizzard” weather effect can be obscured by other weather effects, however, its actual effects remain unchanged.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One frustrating problem.
This is one of the best games of this genre, all the others I have stopped playing but this is lasting so far. I downloaded after the annoying persistent advertisement. Keeps me busy, it’s much easier to do daily and weekly quests and all that. There’s so much to do. I’d say I’m progressing very well for not paying any money, just making sure I check in. Everything is great.
EXCEPT, the arcane labyrinth has become darn near impossible. I understand it’s supposed to scale up with your progress, but there’s been twice now that I can’t get past level two of the labyrinth no how many Dura’s Tears I use. The reason I’m writing this review is because I almost finished the level two boss five minutes ago, but there’s one hero I cannot beat. After using Dura’s Tears twice, my teams of five cannot get this lvl 160 Antandra to half health before she singlehandedly destroys alllll of my hero’s, twice. I can’t imagine floor three at this point. My highest hero’s are level 120 and I feel the only way to break this limit is to pay money. All my Resonating Crystal hero’s are like level 111. This is the kinda thing that makes the game monotonous. I cannot for the life of me beat this one hero with everything that I’ve worked towards, and I don’t wanna pay any money.
Other than that the game is fantastic
Developer Response ,
Dear Adventurer, the choice of relics and opponents is important, and the superposition additive effects of relics will greatly improve combat effectiveness. Furthermore, the interplay of the heroes will create a superposition effect. If you have other questions, contact us via in-game support or Facebook (@afkarena), we will try to help you out.
AFK Arena CS Team – Rachel
Just started and liking it so far
Usually I don’t play much mobile games, but this one caught my attention. I have played afk games before but this one is different in the sense that the feeling of waiting.. is rewarding. I know sounds funny but I actually enjoy the games mechanics. The longer you wait the more resources you collect to equip your heroes and level them up. You can choose to spend real money to buy gems which can be used to get better heroes and gear which sounds like a bad thing, expect it’s not. The deals they offer is actually not that bad with specials popping up so every often and new deals coming out daily. The other thing I like about this game is that if you truly just want to grind your way to success, you can you just have to be determined to do so. Another cool concept which is new to me is the ability to pay for one of two subscriptions. The normal monthly which rewards you with a pretty sum of gems for the price tag of $5 a month (not that bad considering the amount you will receive overall) and the premium subscription which is $15 (insanely high amount of gems rewarded, around 120,000 which is about $100 dollars worth upfront if you think about it) overall, I’m a fan of the game and I’ll continue on playing.
Maybe just me?
I have played many of these types of games before. I like the premise that gatcha games have, and know what these games need to have in order to be enjoyable. This game has the usual aspects with the summoning type system and level layout. The characters/artwork are beautiful as well making it one of the most eye catching game I have played in a while. In my opinion, though, the best aspect is the AFK part of this game. Most like it don’t have this system and requires you to pay money and constantly play in order to progress at a good rate. This game allows you to not only spend less money but also progress at the same rate even without being active. I wish that more games could have this type of system. This was what I enjoyed from the game so far.
In another review of this game, someone had a problem where their game would crash constantly. In response to this, a developer instructed to free up space on their phone by at least 2 GB. I have 5 GB of free space, but I cannot even access the loading screen without the game crashing. Just in case internet access is a factor, I have very fast and good connection. This problem is so bad that every time I delete and reinstall the app, I can only get to the game twice before it refuses to open again. I have done this 5 times already. I like what I have seen so far of the game and want to progress, but this flaw is preventing me.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Adventurer, we appreciate for your gorgeous feedback and we always strive to attach the players' experience to the priority. For the crashing problem you mentioned, please try to change the network, turn off the unnecessary running apps while playing the game or clear the device cache. If the problem still persists or you have any further suggestions, please contact us via Facebook(@afkarena). Kind regards.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 294.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack $0.99
- $4.99 Pack $4.99
- $9.99 Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.