Africa puzzle map game will help you to learn country map’s shape and name of Africa. In main game, touch country map you can see the country's full name and the capital name; you need to drag the country map to the correct position, when you drag all maps to its position, you win. Trivia game is designed for you to memorize better the country map name and shape.
1. Very fun game to learn Africa country maps by drag the picture.
2. Main game has tow levels. First level has the outline tips. Second level has no outline tips.
3. Trivia game will random to create the three options for every country map. Once answer is wrong, correct answer will prompt.
4. Main game has game time tips and best record.
5. Read country name in English.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good knowledge game
This could be a good app but will not expand to fit iPad. Many countries are far too small to maneuver into place and app doesn’t permit zooming.
I love all of these colorful puzzles!!!!! I have about 15, and I will be buying more to complete my set. I really enjoy doing these puzzles, and I love to learn. With these puzzles, I find myself learning and remembering when I'm not even trying to learn. Amazing!!! I am learning countries, capitals, spellings, shapes and border countries. These puzzles are definitely a favorite of mine!!!! Every time I use my iPad, I go to these puzzles very first...before any other app.
The developer, Jenny sun, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- jie sun
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2017 jenny sun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.