The power to send money quickly and easily is in your pocket with the Afro International mobile app.
Send money with Afro International through your Debit or Credit card to make a money transfer to relatives and friends right from your mobile device. We use the most up-to-date exchange rates to make sure your money goes further. Send money to friends and track money transfers using the Afro International app, and feel confident that your transaction will always go smoothly.
Money Transfer App Features:
• Send cash on the go to more than 250 pickup locations
• Track money transfers easily from the mobile app
• Remit money or set up a bank transfer to friends and family
• Track money through past or pending transactions, update your contacts, personal information, and Debit/Credit card payment methods from your mobile device
• Exchange rates and fees are constantly updated to make sure your money goes further
Send Money to Friends and Family:
• Send money easily from your bank account or debit/credit card to any of our locations
• Send cash using Mastercard, your Visa Card or Maestro, review payments
• Make bank transfers using any option like cash, credit card, debit or bank account
• Send money to mobile, bank account, phone card
The Afro International mobile app has everything you need to send money and track money transfers quickly and easily. Download today and move your money better!
Current receiving countries supported:
• Sierra Leone
• Added New Mobile Money Payout options - Afro Mobile Money
• Added New Bill Payment Payout options - EDSA
• Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app has made providing for family in Africa 100% easier. It removes the burden from financial transactions to my African brothers and sisters! Love this app!
I have been sending money with this company for a long time and they always stopped me from sending money when my family really needed money. I’m building a house back home and it demands a lots of money. This company will never tell me the limits to send in a month, they always ask me for paystubs and I always provide it. I’m not a drug dealer I’m a nurse, I work hard for my money. It’s just so frustrating. The worst that happened to me now is that I tried to send money at night because my sister was sick they declined it and by the time I sent it through another company my sister died.
Only 2 Countries availed for sending
I was finally relieved when I learned about this app, in hopes of easily sending money to my family in Ghana, only to find out after downloading the app that there are only 2 avail ever sending countries.
Sierre Leon & Gambia !
What happened to availability in the rest of the continent?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Afro International (UK) Limited
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Afro International