In our app you will snoop through people’s conversations, see photos and videos they send to each other, listen to their audio messages, you will even be able to listen to somebody’s phone conversations calls in our app without feeling guilty. Choose a story and start your adventure even if you only have 6 minutes!
A few reasons to download After 11 PM:
1. Plenty of highly addictive 6-mins chat fiction stories
2. A fascinating read with various types of content:
• Text messages
• Audio messages
3. The effect for a reader of being plunged into someone’s conversation
So... What are you going to do After 11 PM tonight?
Subscription plans (the final cost may vary depending on your location):
• A free trial period of 7 days is provided
• Payment will be made to the iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews if automatic renewal is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period based on the selected plan
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic updating can be disabled in the user account settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
You asked, we heard! This product update brings some amazing features to our product: user reviews, reader’s list and interactive stories. Your choice can change everything, so choose wisely! We’ve been working hard to fix bugs, improve speed and make your experience with our app as enjoyable as possible. So... What are you going to do After 11 PM tonight?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst Story App Ever, No Free Play
So the ad came up for this game while I was playing KKW Hollywood so I thought I’d check it out. The first chapter of the story was pretty good but I thought it was lame there was a picture in the text I couldn’t see unless I paid. Then another one, with yet another ad to pay. So I finish the chapter and it’s still okay despite not being able to see the pictures but then when I try to read the 2nd chapter it just keeps giving me an ad to pay. Most games have free options where you get two tickets to start off and they give you like 20 free diamonds or stars when you start to use in premium choices like these pictures in this story. Then you would continue to earn diamonds/stars after you read a chapter or what an actual ad. This app gives you no such option. It really should ask to charge you when you download so you know what this app is about, there really is no free option like with most games where you get to chose what you purchase. I’m deleting this game now. I’ll give the other games like KKW and Choices my money cause they let you decide when and don’t try to gauge you in the first minute.
I enjoy most role play story apps. I don’t mind paying here or there for certain options to enhance the story but this app is something else.
There was no choices available, only poorly done images to see in a text thread. The story has potential but suddenly became very degrading. I had already spent my money so kept reading to see if maybe it got better but instead the chapters got shorter and worse. We went from degrading to selfish with poorly drawn out attempts of redemption arks, and at the end they continue to make degrading and manipulating choices sound like the only thing to do.
I regret spending my money and regret reading that garbage. If you’re female or lgbt it’s not worth your time.
The story’s good but
Okay so when I first downloaded this app it had a good vibe to it and it looked interesting. So I start reading a story and a Ad pops up in the middle while I’m ready so I’m thinking okay it’s not gonna happen again but 1 min later it pops up again and I’m starting to get annoyed because I can’t enjoy the story without Ads popping up and it’s like if you don’t want Ads to pop up to pay and I’m like are you kidding me. And if you wanna see pictures or hear phone calls or see videos you have to watch a Ad or pay 🙄 so honestly it has good stories but too many Ads
Developer Response ,
Dear Faylaj, thank you for the feedback. We are happy to read you liked our stories. We understand ads may annoy you so we'd like to note there is an option to remove ads for a small symbolic contribution.
- Amomama Media Limited
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Amomama Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly. Free 7 days included $2.99
- Monthly $11.99
- Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.