Alone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
64-bit support and support for iPhone 6s Plus, 7s Plus and iPad Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome 64 bit update!!
In my original review I took issue with the sound problems the game developed after various iOS updates. Surprise! the game has been updated with 64 bit support and is ready for iOS 11. This is a creepy game about battling the undead as you desperately try to stay alive. You'll battle threw various areas as you try to not become an undead happy meal. Though maybe not state of the art graphically, it does what it needs to do to put the player in a world gone bad. The graphics are nice and the sounds and music are fantastic. My thanks to the developer for not giving up on this great game.
One of the all time best!
Seriously, if you don't have this game you need to get it. Major props to the dev for updating it for iOS 11.
I've had this game for years
Super happy to see it updated! Fun game, a classic :D
- Peter Pashley
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2010-2017 Peter Pashley
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.