Alone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
64-bit support and support for iPhone 6s Plus, 7s Plus and iPad Pro.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome! Some tips for further updates though
Cannot believe a game could be so good with a 20 mega space, ridiculously amazing! Some things could make this game even more amazing, maybe adding more levels, weapon and more customizations, for example maybe choosing difficulty in each misssion and survival level (this could be done by adding more zombie spawns or subtracting), and possibly customizing the survival match by choosing what zombies you want to face (like in boxhead where you select or de-select zombies like the acid spitting one and red one, altering difficulty and changing final score) also add a kill count on the end of each level would be nice, maybe even add other ai survivors to help you on survival after outliving or killing a number of zombies. This game is near perfect, with these updates, it will be Godlike.
Awesome 64 bit update!!
In my original review I took issue with the sound problems the game developed after various iOS updates. Surprise! the game has been updated with 64 bit support and is ready for iOS 11. This is a creepy game about battling the undead as you desperately try to stay alive. You'll battle threw various areas as you try to not become an undead happy meal. Though maybe not state of the art graphically, it does what it needs to do to put the player in a world gone bad. The graphics are nice and the sounds and music are fantastic. My thanks to the developer for not giving up on this great game.
This one of the best iPhone games that ever came out. You the real OG Aftermath. I hope you update and join us here in the future cause there’ll always
Be a place for you!
- Peter Pashley
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2010-2017 Peter Pashley
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.