Age of Apes 12+
Immersive monkey strategy
TAP4FUN (HONGKONG) LIMITED
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The world of humans has ended; the Age of Apes has begun! Monkeys are at war to launch Rockets into space in search for... bananas! Become part of the strongest Horde, fight other apes and be the first monkey to explore the galaxy!
Glorious gifts await those brave enough to battle in Age of Apes!
- Manage your outpost, build an army, become the most powerful monkey of your Horde and lead them to war in this free MMO strategy game!
- Use great new social tools to cooperate with your Alliance members, share game screenshots and personalize them with cool stickers!
- Watch our in-game TV channel reporting live game news, and covering your own actions!
- Explore a world of fascinating ruins, steal, fight, and strategize to bring your Rocket to victory!
- From defeating White Mutants to stealing precious resources from other Hordes, you can contribute to your monkey Horde in many ways and be the hero of all primates!
- What will your strategy be to win this post-apocalyptic space race?
• Choose to be part of an elite pack of monkeys, in one of the 5 legendary Hordes
• Protect and lead convoys of precious resources to power up your Rocket!
• Fight monkeys from other Hordes and take part in massive PVP wars!
• Make friends with other players of your Alliance!
• Build or hijack convoys of resources from other Hordes
• Develop your outpost to dominate the monkey world
• Create your own army and train the most powerful monkeys!
• Plan to get ahead of the other Hordes in the Rocket race!
• From Roger the Intendant to Junior the terrifying Horde Leader, meet our cast of awesome monkeys
• Explore a post-apocalyptic world full of surprises
• Fight PVE battles against the terrifying White Mutants.
• Travel all around the map, discover ancient Ruins, and huge Bosses!
• Plan strategies with your allies through our new unique social system!
• A picture is worth a thousand words! Take snapshots of the game and personalize them with cool stickers and drawings!
• Become a famous monkey, get many followers, and follow other primates too!
• Watch our in-game TV news channel with real-time coverage of game events, including your own actions!
Are you monkey enough to go bananas, and have fun in this crazy Age of Apes?
NOTE: This game requires an internet connection to play.
-New Technology Festival event:
-Ruin Excavation: Explore scientific ruins and win limited deluxe main city skins and other rich rewards!
-Energy Leap: Increase event level and have a chance to get the new marching skinSplendor of Technology!
-Attack of the Gigantos: During the Technology Festival, Dr. Hogg's controlled destructive Gigantos are causing chaos everywhere. Attacking them can earn cumulative points rewards!
-New Language: Added Arabic.
Ratings and Reviews
This kills my boredom, now it is pay to be ahead of competition so to speak, but it also has the social environment. I dropped Facebook off of my agenda and utilize this app to be somewhat social.
Just a heads up, some people will dump 1000’s into this for what ever reason they see fit, but it can be enjoyable if you get a tight nit group of people on here to play with.
I’m hoping for a server merge soon, I play on server 57, and now 79.
It is easy to switch between servers.
The translation system could be tweaked a bit and a lot of the censorship needs worked on but overall if you’re looking to kill time, this be the game for you.
Be advised this game doesn’t filter people and their sick intentions so parents that do read my review watch over your kids shoulder. I’ve reported multiple sickos trying to get in touch with other players in a bad way, the reporting system is up to par and they act swift to solve any issues that arise, such as cyber bullying or the other scary stuff that comes with online connection.
The Devs are scammers
Update - the devs and customer service are scammers. I have communicated my points directly with their in-game customer service. Customer service either parrots what their management tells them to or is a poor excuse for customer service. When I brought up a vip-level customer service they told me if I wanted that level of customer service I need to download and use other, unrelated apps.
I stand by my original review and wish Apple would take them off the App Store and totally reimburse every player who has made any purchase in this game. Nobody should play this game, not even on a free-to-play manner.
Original review: Do not play tap4fun games. The devs exploit players wanting to have fun, making it impossible to be competitive unless you pay a ton of money or play for several years. Recently, a bug was exploited that a few players discovered and took advantage of, making them significantly stronger than everybody else. Rather than giving back the game resources, troops, and other items used to recover from this, the developers sent some players a meaningless reward that only helped recover very little assets. The developers punish players when the developers create ingame mistakes, but also punish players when they allow other players to exploit their (developers) mistakes. No recourse or punishment was made against the players that cheated, they were allowed to receive rewards and continue to play as if nothing had happened.
Developer Response ,
Dear 27Corey, I am sorry that I did not bring you a good game experience. If you have any questions, please contact our game customer service. We will do our best to help you and continuously improve our service quality and game quality, have a nice day.
Like all there games, there not player balanced. The very high level preys on lower, There are no way to win in any planning. High level players dominate every event, prey on lower, so there no way one can advance without paying hundreds of dollars in shields and quickly advance.. There no way to plan. These games are not about skill and planning, more a arms race who has bought something other player does not have. If everything was even, and everything available to all, then it would be about skill and planning. If your the type will pay to win this company will treat you will, but price high and you better continue to pay or you end like the rest of us never getting anything for endless hours of playing a very badly designed game, made to make money for those that more likely never play games to know how badly these game are. There are solutions like giving unlimited shields for levels in the early stages, once you get high enough to defend yours through planing and skills, the unlimited free shields are removed. You Tool given to low level players to even out the high level. In oder to be a planning and skills game you have to be balanced and even for all, but it’s not. Unless you like giving your money away, this is not a game for a true gamer….
Developer Response ,
Dear Teura Nahoko, thank you for your feedback. While packages do offer items to accelerate a player's development, players can also advance with rewards obtained from various game activities like building, gathering, and fighting. Thank you for your understanding! Please stay with us as we continue to improve and grow. Best wishes!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TAP4FUN (HONGKONG) LIMITED
- 987.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Tap4Fun
- In-App Purchases
- CDs Package $4.99
- CDs Package $1.99
- CDs Package $9.99
- CDs Package $19.99
- CDs Package $2.99
- CDs Package $49.99
- CDs Package $99.99
- CDs Package $0.99
- CDs Package $3.99
- Subscription $14.99