Age of Conquest is a turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of expansion, diplomacy and managing your nation's finances and economy. You do your best to keep your population happy. You forge alliances and together you take on your enemies. Are you ready for the challenge? Will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
- Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
- Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Diplomacy management of economy & population.
- Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
- Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
- High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
Hosting Games now Free, UI Improvements, Keyboard & Mouse Fixes & Bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, I love playing it
I wouldn’t change a thing, although I do have one suggestion, for modern scenarios, you should be able to build certain things on certain provinces, IE on coastal tiles, build a shipyard, which lets you build ships, such as destroyers, which are good at defending your shores, or maybe even making a blockade, or aircraft carriers, which I’ll explain in a second, and on inland tiles, build an airfield, I’m thinking generally three aircraft types, fighters, used for defense of the airspace, bombers, longer ranged aircraft used to bomb an enemy tile. Bombing a tile would probably have the same affect as pillaging, but you don’t get money for it, and finally transport aircraft, basically it allows you to paratroop soldiers into an area within the aircrafts range. As for aircraft carriers, they allow fighters to land on them and go farther, ie as an invasion force. Although the game is great, because of its simplicity, in my opinion this would make modern era games much more interesting and dynamic. If you could get back to me, even if it is to tell me that you don’t like my idea, that would be great!
Great Game! 👍
I’ve I think this is a great game. The whole ability to make alliances with AI Nations offline is a good thing that many strategy games lack. I just have a few suggestions:
1. Make the colors for each nation more defined. Sometimes it’s hard to tell which nation is which because the colors are so similar. My suggestion is just have the rainbow colors — no more different nations with the same color and slightly different shades.
2. You should be able to attack a country the turn after you break off an alliance/peace deal. You have to wait 3 turns to attack, and then you lose the element of surprise, and give your opponent a chance to build up their defenses. You should be able to attack a nation right after you break off relations with it.
3. In the game, mountains can not be crossed — which means they act like barriers that can’t be crossed. You should be able to cross mountains — even if it might take an extended period of time and you might lose some troops on the way.
4. No matter where you are, walls cost 70 gold. But in places with only a population with 5,000 or less people, you still need to pay the full 70 gold to put up the walls. The price of walls should change with the population of the province.
5. You should add rivers to the game. It could present interesting challenges or obstacles — like, you could have to cross the danube, or sail up the nile to reach your destination.
Other than that, it’s a GREAT game, and I highly recommend it.
This game is awesome but easy
I love this game, man. Even though there are only a few free maps, those maps have loads of different variations which mostly keep it fresh. There’s maps that are not free which cost coins but that’s really not an issue because you get coins for winning and playing. Specifically, some multiplayer games are sponsored which means the winner gets coins for winning. Additionally, you get coins for simply logging in. 10 on a Monday, and 5 on any other day. All the good maps are about 500 coins so if you do the math it’ll only take you 12.4 weeks to get that 500 which is not bad really. Now, I say easy, why? Well there are multiple levels of difficulty and inhuman is the most difficult but I find myself consistently destroying the Ai. That’s about it. Great game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noble Master LLC
- 93.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Noble Master Games
- In-App Purchases
- Map: World Conquest $4.99
- All Maps & Modding $19.99
- Modded Maps $4.99
- Map: American Wars $2.99
- Map: Large Europe $4.99
- Map: Colonization $3.99
- 500 Coins $3.99
- Map: Mini World Conquest $0.99
- Map: Empires of Asia $2.99
- Map: Feudal Japan $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.