Age of Conquest is a turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of expansion, diplomacy and managing your nation's finances and economy. You do your best to keep your population happy. You forge alliances and together you take on your enemies. Are you ready for the challenge? Will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
- Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
- Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Diplomacy management of economy & population.
- Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
- Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
- High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
Maintenance Update /w Audio, Font and Language Updates. Achievements added!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, I love playing it
I wouldn’t change a thing, although I do have one suggestion, for modern scenarios, you should be able to build certain things on certain provinces, IE on coastal tiles, build a shipyard, which lets you build ships, such as destroyers, which are good at defending your shores, or maybe even making a blockade, or aircraft carriers, which I’ll explain in a second, and on inland tiles, build an airfield, I’m thinking generally three aircraft types, fighters, used for defense of the airspace, bombers, longer ranged aircraft used to bomb an enemy tile. Bombing a tile would probably have the same affect as pillaging, but you don’t get money for it, and finally transport aircraft, basically it allows you to paratroop soldiers into an area within the aircrafts range. As for aircraft carriers, they allow fighters to land on them and go farther, ie as an invasion force. Although the game is great, because of its simplicity, in my opinion this would make modern era games much more interesting and dynamic. If you could get back to me, even if it is to tell me that you don’t like my idea, that would be great!
Great Game! 👍
I’ve I think this is a great game. The whole ability to make alliances with AI Nations offline is a good thing that many strategy games lack. I just have a few suggestions:
1. Make the colors for each nation more defined. Sometimes it’s hard to tell which nation is which because the colors are so similar. My suggestion is just have the rainbow colors — no more different nations with the same color and slightly different shades.
2. You should be able to attack a country the turn after you break off an alliance/peace deal. You have to wait 3 turns to attack, and then you lose the element of surprise, and give your opponent a chance to build up their defenses. You should be able to attack a nation right after you break off relations with it.
3. In the game, mountains can not be crossed — which means they act like barriers that can’t be crossed. You should be able to cross mountains — even if it might take an extended period of time and you might lose some troops on the way.
4. No matter where you are, walls cost 70 gold. But in places with only a population with 5,000 or less people, you still need to pay the full 70 gold to put up the walls. The price of walls should change with the population of the province.
5. You should add rivers to the game. It could present interesting challenges or obstacles — like, you could have to cross the danube, or sail up the nile to reach your destination.
Other than that, it’s a GREAT game, and I highly recommend it.
I’ve been playing for about a year, give or take. The game is very simple and straight to the point. Provinces make gold, gold pays troops, troops get more provinces, etc. And don’t get me wrong, I love it! But this simplicity makes the game a bit repetitive. Here are some suggestions that would make the game a lot more detailed.
1) Add more units. You don’t need to go overboard, but three units I think HAVE to be added are the warship, the cannon, and the calvary. Warships can sink other warships, as well as boats full of troops. Cannons destroy walls, but can also get destroyed if left unprotected. And calvary can take out infantry a bit easier, with a 15% bonus on attack maybe.
2) Create more detailed maps. I see the maps, and many of the ones you start off with have really huge provinces. That makes it quite unrealistic and less fun. I know you can buy a map, in fact, I have bought multiple. But more variety would be great!
3) Terrain. I feel like terrain should play a key role in battles. Like mountainous areas have defensive bonuses, and the snow slowy chips away your army.. small stuff like that.
That’s all I think would improve the game. Just three things. That’s all. If those features were in the game right now, I would have to try and find some way to rate this app a 6-star, because you won’t find a quality game like that anywhere else!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noble Master LLC
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Noble Master Games
- In-App Purchases
- Map: World Conquest $4.99
- All Maps & Modding $19.99
- Modded Maps $4.99
- Map: American Wars $2.99
- Map: Colonization $3.99
- Map: Large Europe $4.99
- Map: Mini World Conquest $0.99
- 500 Coins $3.99
- Map: Empires of Asia $2.99
- Map: Feudal Japan $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.