Game of Kings: the medieval strategy and turn based RPG where every choice has a consequence!
The King is dead! Long live the King!
Majesty, with regret, I have to inform you that the King has died. Now it is your turn to sit on the throne and lead the kingdom. Can you keep your dynasty alive?
Age of Dynasties is a game set in the Middle Ages, from 476 to 1492 AD, in which you have to rule over your kingdom. Different rulers will occupy the throne in your stronghold and each will have their merits and their manias. Sometimes you'll have to make decisions while playing the role of an insane king, sometimes a wise king like the legendary King Arthur.
Year after year you'll have to play the role of decision maker to maintain the stability of the kingdom.
Will you succeed in obtaining the loyalty of the vassal states and putting down the rebellions that want to depose the rulers of your dynasty? Will you be able to prevent war and famine from decimating your subjects?
Whatever you decide will have implications and consequences. In this choices game you have to plan your moves wisely!
Age of Dynasties is a turn based strategy game with a combination of role-playing elements: tactical rpg, intrigue, simulation and adventure.
Take command in this turn based rpg, your Majesty, and measure yourself against the burdens and honours that will lead you on to greatness:
- Satisfy the demands of your subjects to keep the peace in the kingdom and put yourself to the test through a series of historical events, dynamically connected to each other.
- Choose the advisors of the round table with strategy: like King Arthur, surround yourself with trustworthy and capable knights like Sir Lancelot or Sir Galahad, and entrust your judgment to their valuable advice
- Collect iron, build swords and armor and guide the crusader kings against your enemies
- Discover new content and face new challenges in every game: with over 4,000 rounds of this medieval game of strategy you can enjoy many hours of fun back in the Middle Ages and different reigns.
- Within this turn based RPG, you have to make choices, accumulate resources, and issue real decrees during each turn of the game. But remember that within this medieval game this will all have an impact on the longevity and the future of the king currently sitting on the throne.
- Manage thorny political issues and the intricate interpersonal relationships between the members of the council and the royal family in a medieval europe.
- Lead battles like a real leader, use strategy and tactics to plan your army's moves and win the war against all reigns in this turn based strategy game.
- Tactical manage at best the Kings and Queens who will sit on the throne
- Build a magnificent castle in your Camelot, make alliances with sultans and emeperors, enlist the help of advisors and become the undisputed master of your dynasty!
The age of kings began, are you ready to wear the crown and rewrite the history of the Middle Ages in this Game of Kings?
Age of Dynasties is not simply a medieval simulator but a new experience where strategy and tactical RPG mix perfectly. This turn based strategy game is completely free, also works offline and is available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This would be a perfect game except that sometimes the bottom of information text is cut off. I’m on an iPad. It makes some choices a lot of guesswork on the effects they’ll have. Like, I can’t see the percent of success chance or the 2nd resource that will change for many choices. Someone else tried to point this out but the developer misunderstood the complaint.
Other than that, it’s fun!
Just got the game and I can’t stop. This is just great! My only issue is that the advertisement for experience points are not working for me. Otherwise, this game is highly accessible and very fun. I think that if you do this right, this could be the next clash of clans. The choices should make a little more sense, and you should be able to take the initiative (for example choosing to go to war to increase Gold without some counselor asking you if you want to) I think that sound affects might enhance the game as well it little. Are there any plans of making it interactive with other players?
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your vote and your suggestions, we really appreciate it. Several expansions are planned for this game and we are also working on the possibility of adding multiplayer in the future.
Ok so it’s crashing every time I try and go to the family tree and I know it’s not my iPads fault since I’ve already checked that please fix this problem
- Testa Andrea
- 144.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Andrea Testa
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 XP $0.99
- 5000 XP $3.99
- 500 XP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.