Conquest the throne and rise your dynasty, grow your empire!
Game of Kings: the medieval strategy and turn based RPG where every choice has a consequence!
The King is dead! Long live the King!
Majesty, with regret, I have to inform you that the King has died. Now it is your turn to sit on the throne and lead the kingdom. Can you keep your dynasty alive?
Age of Dynasties is a game set in the Middle Ages, from 476 to 1492 AD, in which you have to rule over your kingdom. Different rulers will occupy the throne in your stronghold and each will have their merits and their manias. Sometimes you'll have to make decisions while playing the role of an insane king, sometimes a wise king like the legendary King Arthur.
Year after year you'll have to play the role of decision maker to maintain the stability of the kingdom.
Will you succeed in obtaining the loyalty of the vassal states and putting down the rebellions that want to depose the rulers of your dynasty? Will you be able to prevent war and famine from decimating your subjects?
Whatever you decide will have implications and consequences. In this choices game you have to plan your moves wisely!
Age of Dynasties is a turn based strategy game with a combination of role-playing elements: tactical rpg, intrigue, simulation and adventure.
Take command in this turn based rpg, your Majesty, and measure yourself against the burdens and honours that will lead you on to greatness:
- Satisfy the demands of your subjects to keep the peace in the kingdom and put yourself to the test through a series of historical events, dynamically connected to each other.
- Choose the advisors of the round table with strategy: like King Arthur, surround yourself with trustworthy and capable knights like Sir Lancelot or Sir Galahad, and entrust your judgment to their valuable advice
- Collect iron, build swords and armor and guide the crusader kings against your enemies
- Discover new content and face new challenges in every game: with over 4,000 rounds of this medieval game of strategy you can enjoy many hours of fun back in the Middle Ages and different reigns.
- Within this turn based RPG, you have to make choices, accumulate resources, and issue real decrees during each turn of the game. But remember that within this medieval game this will all have an impact on the longevity and the future of the king currently sitting on the throne.
- Manage thorny political issues and the intricate interpersonal relationships between the members of the council and the royal family in a medieval europe.
- Lead battles like a real leader, use strategy and tactics to plan your army's moves and win the war against all reigns in this turn based strategy game.
- Tactical manage at best the Kings and Queens who will sit on the throne
- Build a magnificent castle in your Camelot, make alliances with sultans and emeperors, enlist the help of advisors and become the undisputed master of your dynasty!
The age of kings began, are you ready to wear the crown and rewrite the history of the Middle Ages in this Game of Kings?
Age of Dynasties is not simply a medieval simulator but a new experience where strategy and tactical RPG mix perfectly. This turn based strategy game is completely free, also works offline and is available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese.
This expansion introduces the concept of game acts, along with new management and strategic features:
- Cities and buildings
- Armies and Battles
- Factions and diplomacy
- Functionaries and roles
- Technology and discoveries
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Great but VERY hard to play
Ok I really like this game. It’s very fun and sometimes it’a interesting to see how everything plays out and all of the events. But, however, there is one thing that always makes me really upset: the game is painstakingly difficult at times. For example, right now my dynasty isn’t doing the best, and I’m trying to get free xp. Well, it won’t let me because it keeps saying that it can’t show me an ad right now. Which I understand but my kingdom is over here going crazy and I need an advisor to help me. Also, when I do get enough xp to hire an edvisor, they only ones available will be for stuff I don’t need. Like for example, let’s say my factions and my iron are really low and my church and army are doing very well, they will be advisors for the church and the army, but not for the factions and iron. Also, sometimes my dynasties will die out really quickly but that part’s probably just me lol. Well, thank you for listening to what I have to say I appreciate it. :)
Pretty darn good
I’ve only been playing this game for a couple hours now but I can already see this game becoming a personal favorite if you like games with choices I highly recommend this gameThe reason i’m giving it a four-starBecause the game does lag quite a bit but when you’re actually playing the game it is a very fun and unique experience I highly recommend it
Fun But Buggy
I’ve kept this app on my iPad for many months, hoping for an update. The game is fun, but I keep running into bugs that increase my frustration. Still not fixed.
Sometimes the bottom of information text in choices is cut off, both the description and the stats/choice results. I can scroll but it’s such a tiny space. I usually skip reading the description of the action I’m about to take just to focus on the stats effects, and I have to squint and be careful my scrolling isn’t going to accidentally click the choice. Someone else tried to point this out but the developer misunderstood the complaint.
I finally decided to play it anyway, but now I’m running into other bugs. Sometimes an area of the screen seems to freeze such that my tapping doesn’t register, so I have to kill the app and start up again. And last night, it kept cycling me through the same situation / set of choices 4+ times until I killed the app and then it stopped. And sometimes rewards ads don’t play, or they play partway then die before I get the reward.
Other than that, it’s fun and addictive. It would be my favorite game of this type if not for the bugs and UI issues. I’d be thrilled with an update to resolve some of these things!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are going to release a huge expansion next week and we also fixed several bugs. We hope you will try the new version and let us know if you like it. Cheers
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Testa Andrea
- 191.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Andrea Testa
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 XP $3.99
- 1000 XP $0.99
- 500 XP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.