Age of Magic is a new mobile turn-based fantasy RPG about legions of epic heroes fighting on the remnants of an ancient magical world.
Welcome to the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Form your own squad of 5 heroes and discover their stories in Campaign mode, defeat other players in unforgettable PvP battles to reach the top of the Arena or Tournament, and prove your skills in the infamous Tomb of Horrors: a grim lair easy to enter, but hard to leave alive!
Collect and level-up legendary heroes to fight fast-paced battles in grand arenas. Take your pick from dozens of character among Kobolds, Elves, Demons, Druids, Changelings, Dragonkin, Ra’Archnes, and more!
Darkness descends upon the ruined remnants of a world floating in the void. Each night another light beam in the sky fades, devoured by the unstoppable demons of the Legion. Yet there is still hope. The Dragon Prophecy foretells of a True Mage that enters the Dark Tower to determine the fate of the universe. Might you be the chosen one?
=Age of Magic GAMEPLAY=
• STORY CAMPAIGNS. Explore the vast Age of Magic world pierced through with the powers of light and darkness. Meet legendary heroes and fight epic battles with terrifying enemies. Follow the story of Roland the True Mage and his quest for the Dark Tower. Step into darkness and meet changeling assassin Sharazar, who will stop at nothing to get what he came for.
• PVP. Build the ultimate party of heroes and challenge other players in the PvP Arena daily. But that’s not all! Prove yourself in the 24-hour Tournament every week. Fight your way to the top to win glory and epic rewards! To the most valiant fighter go the spoils!
• LEGENDARY HEROES. Collect over 60+ epic heroes, level them up and gear them out with powerful weapons and armour, and upgrade their abilities and rarity. Use different strategies and form your dream team of heroes to build the strongest party in the world!
• FAST-PACED BATTLES. Lead your party into quick but tactical turn-based epic battles in grand arenas where the visuals are stunning and every choice counts!
• LOTS OF OTHER MODES. The Tomb of Horrors and Valley of Treasures will test your limits as you battle powerful enemies guarding unique rewards. Join events to face tricky characters with even trickier abilities, and test your strength no matter what the challenge!
Join the community and dive into Age of Magic hero lore: find out who inhabits their world, read their stories, learn more about their classes and factions, and explore how to use items, skills and so much more!
Travel through the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Dive into a fantasy world with turn-based battles and role-playing elements! Explore exciting stories, collect all the magic heroes, fight epic bosses, and dominate in the PvP Arena!
Adventure is calling!
Version 1.11 changes
- Act VI of the Light Campaign: Roland and his comrades are brought to the Druid shard. The heroes must pass the test of the Circle of Druids in order to gain strength to save Arrat from Demons. Fascinating arenas, fantastic encounters and valuable rewards, of course! - all this awaits you in Act VI of the Light Campaign!
- New Heroes: Meet the brave Softy and the mighty Sabertooth - new heroes from the Children of the Forest faction!
- Updated Tournament: The rules of the weekly tournament have been adjusted to make it more exciting. Choosing your enemy has become even more important, and you can take part in the Tournament at any time that is convenient for you!
- Age of Magic Anniversary Gifts and more!
Find the full changelog in the in-game news, on Facebook, and on Discord!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with amazing graphics and they actually listen to their customer’s reviews and fixed things. For example, a customer reviewed them and complained about gameplay being slow so they went and fixed that now there’s auto battle with 2x speed and there’s more things they fixed accordingly to customer complaints. That’s how a game will succeed and become really popular and loved by the people. One thing I would suggest is that add more heroes for the factions because I like the Shaggy Pygmies faction, but there’s only one character for that faction. Also, add something new to the game like having troops or something for the faction character so it’s more war like since the game is fun for beginners starting the game for the first time, but afterwards it does get repetitive and there’s nothing new that catching the player and making them want to play. An idea would be make soldiers or troops for each faction so when a faction character go to battle they can attack with troops as well and maybe more strategic like we can move our troops and battle and take over enemy bases. Just a suggestion, but overall great game with excellent graphics. Just needs more juice to it.
Fun distraction but...
New review: this is my most enjoyed mobile game since Clash Royale, yes its a different genre... still most enjoyed game. I’ve spent real money but I’ve gained nothing that I couldn’t have earned through patience. I just wasn’t patient. I also feel it’s a beautiful game and the developers deserve some money. Most in app purchases are the price of a latte some are significantly more. But you can play this game F2P just don’t expect to progress quickly.
If you like final fantasy mechanics with gorgeous graphics then this is a worthwhile game. Som quick tips your initial hero’s are not going to be your long term hero’s, don’t put a bunch of effort into them. But they will carry you through the non heroic storyline. And yes you will need to reply levels but you can use orbs to complete them instantly or you can auto complete them at 4x speed. The AI mechanics are solid both controlling your characters and the enemies.
Old review: The in app purchases are crazy expensive 15-30 for a hero? I’m ok paying for my games but $1-2 here and there maybe 5-10 if it’s a good game and I feel like I’m getting a good deal but never 15 or more right off the bat.
Does Not Work!
I’ve given this game my money, my time, and access to my entire life according to the privacy settings, and yet I get a blank screen in return. Horrible buggy update today and the game will not even load. I’ve installed and deleted and updated and repeated many times and I’ve gotten nothing for about 10-12 hours. All I’d like is some communication to let me know what’s going on. Their latest post to their twitter page over 12 hours ago said that they had some server problems, but everything is back to normal and working great. Lies. It hasn’t been working for at least the past 10-12 hours. Update your twitter page or FB page or something with some current relevant info. Give us an update on what the heck is going on. And don’t push an update that isn’t ready. Nobody was dying to have this update. We don’t need stupid little in game sounds for every little button we push. They are annoying as heck and it was way better without the little extra annoying sounds. This game is a great game with awesome graphics and great replay-ability. But they charge a lot of money for things in game and for all that money they should at least avoid the amateur hour of having their servers down the entire day with zero communication to their paying players. Rant over. Ps. Why the heck is the dodge rate in ToH so dang hi for the AI but not for me?
Developer Response ,
- Playkot Ltd
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Playkot Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 220 gold coins $1.99
- 610 gold coins $4.99
- 2800 gold coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.