Command powerful factions & legendary Champions in this Warhammer Trading Card Game.
We are Sigmar’s Champions!
Thousands of players are heralding the new era – the Age of Sigmar, in this epic Warhammer trading card game born from magic and fantasy.
Deploy units and unleash deadly magical abilities, while completing quests to earn blessings from the gods. Only the mightiest of warriors will stand victorious in this battle for the Mortal Realms, a war that spans both physical and digital worlds.
Where does your allegiance lie? Don’t wait! Start your mighty quest today!
• DISCOVER the WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR universe with breath-taking imagery as you’ve never seen before!
• CHOOSE your allegiance from the GRAND ALLIANCES - Order, Chaos, Destruction and Death.
• COMMAND legendary Champions that form the backbone of your army.
• FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
• CARDS with unique rotating mechanics for damage, healing and novel over-time effects.
• COMPLETE quests to unlock powerful blessings.
• BATTLE your opponents in an epic duel of strategy and skill.
• CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN MIGHTY DECK of cards to prove your might.
• PLAY with digital cards or scan physical cards into your mobile collection to level-up and play them digitally for free!
Are you ready to choose your allegiance?
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions is free to download and play, however some in-game items can be purchased for real money.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
* 80+ card balancing changes for all four Grand Alliances
* Warband 3: Seraphon is now in the store, brand new cards for Order are available
* New features: multi-queue matchmaking allowing players to minimise their queue times
* Draft re-rolling: Players can now re-roll a limited number of draft picks with each draft run
* Various Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
Ratings and Reviews
So far... I really like it
Plays a lot different from the other card games out there in a very good way once you get the hang of it. I will say this though for the devs. On certain cards as a newbie I Had no idea what they meant (EX. Rend) and the cards themselves fail to give you an idea on what that specific term means. I had to go out of my way and google the official rules to understand the games mechanics. Unless I was missing something in game I did the workaround but it was definitely worth as the game itself is really fun to play. I’ve been reading other reviews saying you can’t play this game without purchasing cards in real life but the game gives you 4 starter decks and you can earn other cards by just playing the game or purchase them digitally. All in all I really like it and hope this game continues to grow!
Early Adopter Feedback
I love the App, and my son and I love the card game. The mechanisms stack in a competitive fashion and there’s also a lot of fun to be had as a casual player.
I’d like to beg the developers’ indulgence on one point: I completely understand why you went to a landscape layout, and the slight mods to card placement from the physical mats are very well handled, even in the earlier version, BUT.. the portrait mode made it a lot easier to read small print on cards when building decks and looking through inventory, looking at purchases, etc., especially on a smartphone, which is probably the sort of device this will most often be played on. I’d consider making rotation an option even if only when you’re not in a game.
After playing the card version my friends and I were excited to try the digital version. Unfortunately, what we were most excited about isn’t an option. Unlike games like Magic with event stacking, it seemed the core mechanics of Warhammer Champions would make it be able ideal to play asynchronously against each other (like Ascension or Carcassonne). A large group of us that lost interest because we couldn’t connect up for games easily and feed of of one another’s discoveries. The ability to scan cards is brilliant, but playing offline could lead to playing online with the same people— just more conveniently. If the developers are trying to expand the user base, the virality of asynchronous invitation and play would be absolutely massive. It is the one missing component, in my view, to turn this game into a chart topper.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PLAYFUSION LTD
- 125.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 PlayFusion & Games Workshop Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Vampiric Spoils $9.99
- Daemon Fortune $19.99
- Orruk Loot $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.