Millions of people all over the world rely on Agenda app to stay organized and get more done. Agenda is a free planner & to-do list app for organizing your daily tasks, notes, reminders and more.
Schedule daily tasks smartly by using a simple visual planner.
• ADVANCED CALENDAR - Weekly and monthly calendar view with built-in reminders will allow you organize your schedule in a best way.
• CUSTOM REMINDERS - One time, weekly, monthly, annual reminders will help you focus on your most important goals.
• A VOICE-ENTRY FEATURE lets you create your task list just by speaking.
• POWERFUL TO DO LIST MANAGEMENT ensures that the items on your list are getting done properly and before deadlines.
• FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY you can create notes, pictures, audio recordings, contacts, subtasks and more.
• LOCATION HISTORY - to let you know where you have been.
• BUDGET PLANNER - manage your money by tracking your income, expenses, and savings goals.
• BIRTHDAYS REMINDERS will help you remember important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, and holidays.
• WORKS ACROSS DEVICES - Agenda works across all your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iWatch devices, making it easy to access from anywhere, whether in the office or on the go.
• iCAL INTEGRATION - Agenda app is integrated with iCal.
From business professionals, to students and elderly people, Agenda is for anyone who want to be organized.
app design improvement
Ratings and Reviews
This is an attractive app that is reasonably ibtuitive and has a learning curve like like all apps do, but that curve isn't steep or prolonged.
If I had one wish, it would be for the premium (full) version to include the ability to reach into a designated ics. file in my Mac library for the last saved date (user-specified) and grab that data and auto enter it into agenda to save manual entry of important reminders and events from the old calendar. This would simplify the task of replacing my F****up Mac Calendar, the reason I purchased Agenda.
Good app but....
I wish the times were not limited. I want to start my day at 5AM but this app limits you, starting on 8 in the morning. but overall its a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much. You can set the start of your day on the Settings tab.
wish tasks could automatically be repeated
When I was arranging my tasks whether weekly, monthly, or yearly, you have to do it manually, which was a real pain. Not only that, but when you list which dates you want the reminders for, the actual days weren't listed in the chart form so I actually had to cross-examine with my Calendars app, which at this point I feel sort of defeats the purpose.
I also wish the interface was easier to look at, that display options could make everything more condensed bc I have a lot on my sched and would like to see everything laid out (which is why I got an agenda app in the first place).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tatyana Kolesnikova
- 21 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Pavel Zryumov
- In-App Purchases
- Daybook meetings scheduler $49.99