Agenda Timer is a consecutive multitasking countdown timer that will keep you on task with just a few items or many. Appropriate for all avenues of life, this timer can be set up for work, school, or home to keep you on task accomplishing everything on your to do list. Whether you need to stick to a time schedule in a business meeting, classroom, studying, or just have a list of tasks needing to be accomplish Agenda Timer is the perfect tool for you.
Have you ever desperately needed an app to fill a need and you just couldn’t find what you were looking for? I searched for this type of app for nearly three years without success. This app was born out of a desperate need to have a line item timer to use with my students. I tutor students with dyslexia using the Orton-Gillingham approach. This approach breaks down a tutoring session into about 10 sections. I often times found that the most important section at the end, where my students practice what they learn during our session, was short-changed. I needed a better way to keep track of time during our sessions so I could ensure that our practice time at the end wasn’t short-changed. As we were developing this app we quickly realized just how versatile this app could truly be. Please contact us via the help section with any suggestions that could make this app perfect for your situation.
- Unlimited number of line items -> Each line item has its own duration, freehand notes, and selectable alert sound
- Run multiple timers at the same time -> Alerts are standard system notifications, so you can use your device for other tasks while your agenda is in progress and configure exactly how you want the alerts to be delivered
- Receive alerts on your Apple Watch -> Available across all devices on the same Apple account with iCloud storage
- Can also other 3rd party file provider services -> Fully integrated with the Files app
- Share your customized agenda timers with others -> Copy, duplicate, rename, move, delete, and share individual agendas, and tag agendas by color or subject
- Temporarily add or subtract time, repeat, or skip line items all while the timer is in progress
A full access subscription allows you to add more than three line items to an agenda. You also gain access to ten agenda templates, including an Orton-Gillingham tutoring schedule.
At confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no less than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals are at full price.
You can manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings on the App Store.
- New, more visible color schemes in light and dark modes.
- Add custom alert tones from your cloud or local storage.
- Return to previous line item button on timer screen.
We love your feedback and ideas! Keep letting us know what can be better.
Ratings and Reviews
Filled a need in my classroom!
I teach middle school and was using a generic timer for behavior modification which requires frequent check-ins throughout a one-hour class. Our behavior team looked for apps which would allow for multiple timers to be set but they were either expensive or didn’t do everything we needed. I was asked to help test this app right at this time. It does everything we need and more! I have set various alarms on an agenda and now all I have to do is hit “start” at the beginning of class. Previously, I’d have to stop my instruction and reset the timer. This allows the transition between learning, behavior check, and learning to remain seamless. This makes a huge difference as all those little interruptions add up. This app is easy to use, has so many handy features, and is affordable. It will save you so much time and time is money!
I’m so excited that I found this app. I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time. It allows me to schedule a four hour block with 20 10 and 15 minute tasks that I would typically try to skip or procrastinate doing.I’m accomplishing much more in this way. I love how it allows you to pause and also set up multiple lists of tasks to accomplish. My only complaint, and agreed it is minor, is that it uses a default sound to denote “times up!” that is the default sound for voicemail on my phone, which I typically like to be a very short sound. However, I would like the sound that is the default sound on my agendatimer app to be a long sound, such as the “amen” sound. I wish there was a way to make the “amen” a default on every single line that I create on my agenda. Otherwise, this is an amazing app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion! The next minor update will have a setting for the default alert sound.
I frequently have no sound. I have rechecked and rebooted and still have the problem. Without the tones the timer is nearly useless.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Manteufel
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Daniel Manteufel and Wendy Dobesh
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.