Agent Action - Spy Shooter 9+
Run & Shoot to Save the World
- Offers In-App Purchases
► Who’s that suave handsome stranger in the suit?
Action’s his middle name. Actually, it’s his only name, and he’s the all-action star of this all-action shooter. Landing right in the heat of the action on his heli-umbrella, Agent Action’s a sharply dressed sharp-shooting spy with a license to do some absolute carnage and an awesome range of ballistic weapons.
Race through exotic locations, chase down the bad guys on land and water, and bring down colorful supervillains in epic boss battles, all with dash of old Hollywood style.
► A fast-paced shooter with smooth retro stylings!
• Ready, aim, fire! Agent Action offers bite-size chunks of adrenaline in multiple action-packed levels of shooting mayhem. Dive straight into the action, pick a target and let rip against an endless stream of bad guys.
• Hold to shoot! Neat game mechanics make Agent Action easy to play but endlessly entertaining, with enough tactical challenges in weapon selection, targeting and fire-rate to keep more experienced players engaged. Between levels, you’ll have the choice between health boosters, armor or more awesome firepower, and your choice could be the difference between victory and death.
• Classic spy-caper style! The game’s slick graphics and funky soundtrack recall a host of classic spy movies, as you blast your way across deserts and the decks of cargo ships, along railway platforms, through train carriages, and into the high-tech lairs of supervillains, all while retaining the ineffable cool of an international man of mystery.
• Follow that boat! Car chases, boat chases, and a series of heavily-armed bosses keep Agent Action on his toes and ensure plenty of variation in the game.
• Nice arsenal! Complete levels to gain dozens of perks in the form of shotguns, sniper rifles, SMGs, RPGs and all the other deadly initials, as well as a host of pyrotechnical explosives that open up a variety of new gameplay options. You can also customize them to your own personal playing style.
• Make friends on your travels! Every action hero needs sidekicks, and Agent Action has an address book full of useful contacts. Get cash for completing levels and use it to unlock these colorful playable characters, all paying tribute to classic Hollywood heroes and heroines.
► A world of action at your fingertips!
Easy to play but as gripping as any classic spy movie, Agent Action’s a game that brings big-screen thrills right to your phone. Indulge your inner international man of mystery, download Agent Action now and start saving the world one dead villain at a time.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love playing this game and the adds don’t bother me, but I don’t know how to unlock the other people.
Even with the new update I still can’t get any new people and weapons, what’s up with that. Please Please fix it
I do withdraw my last review because I was finally able to get the new weapons, but I had to delete the game and get it back, basically starting from scratch. I still don’t understand why I can’t get any new people though.
This game is really great and fun but it has some glitches. The first glitch is on the whole sea level and when your fighting on the boat. The people in the helicopters can hit you even when your ducked down with their bullets for some stupid reason and it takes down about half of my health which makes me so mad. Same for all helicopters and on the boat when your hiding behind boxes they keep shooting at the boxes and when they break the boxes your character is literally standing up and you can’t duck at all and the people just have a perfect target on you. Every time this happens I die getting SO CLOSE to beating the level. This also happens on the boss fight for the boat level again the boss breaks the boxes that your hiding behind and your just stuck there standing up. I really hope you can fix these glitches cause I really feel like deleting the game right now.
Fun but not challenging
The concept this great, love the upgradable features to the weapons. Yeah, the ads are annoying, but I just play on Airplane mode so I don’t really have a problem with that there. My issue is that it’s repetitive, and not challenging whatsoever. I have yet to fail a level, and I’m on level 139. On one game I died and turned Airplane mode back off to watch an ad to restore my life like nothing happened. Add some difficulty, work on the damage output versus enemy health, especially later on in the levels. Also, obviously, add some more maps. Playing the same 5 areas over and over with the same bosses gets tiring, especially when you’re hoping for more only to get disappointed and on level 139 (which is 138 more than I should have played).
3 stars for concept, -2 for execution.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 209.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
- Limited Time Offer $9.99
- Jay Long Skin $2.99
- Medium Money Pack $4.99
- Small Money Pack $1.99
- No Ads + Free Gadgets $9.99
- Large Money Pack $19.99