Agent Stats is an App that allows you to share your Ingress Ingame Stats with others and have a great overview about your last progress.
The upload can be done in Ingress with the Share button at the right top of your agent profile.
Then hit "Other" - a new dialog appears with apps it can be shared.
If you don't see "Agent Stats" there you need to hit "more" in the app list and enable "Agent Stats" and move it to the top if you want.
It's important, that you have the "All Time" Stats enabled.
If you have ANY problems or suggestions, please visit the Agent Stats Community on Reddit and post it there, because we can't react on problems in reviews here.
It does require a Google account for authentication!
What Agent Stats does:
- when you share your profile to Agent Stats it sends it to https://www.agent-stats.com which stores the data in a database
- a graphic is drawn
- you can share your stats with friends
- if you want, you can hide your guardian medal from friends
- you can create or join a group : in a group, you'll see a table with stats of everyone in the group (guardian medal can be hidden), you can sort this table the way you want
- the email used for authentication is linked to a name for convenience
- the email is hidden
- the email and name can be different to the ones you use in Ingress
What it doesn't:
- it does not use your stats for any other purpose than what is explained here
- it does not sell you email to anyone
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Niantic Labs in any way.
Added support for the new sharing way of Ingress Prime
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just wish it weren't essentially a web browser and webpage. I'd love to see an app handle this concept, but like an app. Also, once installed, it'll take a while for it to be useful (for most players) because it needs data in order to work. So, unless you've been saving the screen-share shoots to your camera roll since you started playing, it'll take days or before it's good to go.
Not working in game sharing anymore
As Ingress prime is not provide graphical share, uploading became not able.
Instead, Ingress prime provide text based stats report. So I wish developer change app to update stats by such text report.
I rely on this app to help me determine what area(s) I should focus on in order to reach the next Ingress level. It gets even better if your local community has a group you can join. A month ago, ours had a five week long contest pitting local agents against each other for a different stat each week. Fun!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.