This deposition app will free you from ever printing another document exhibit again.
Install this app on your iPad, hand the iPad to the deponent, and navigate through the deposition without ever using a printed exhibit again.
* Use the PIN "000-000-000" and you will automatically join an in-progress deposition where you can view exhibits that have already been revealed and marked with an exhibit number
* Join an in-progress deposition as a witness or participant in order to see revealed exhibits
* Navigate between documents and pages just as if the lead counsel had handed you a paper copy of each exhibit
* Automatically receive a PDF copy of all exhibits when the deposition has concluded
AS A WITNESS
* View the specific page that the lead counsel identifies or scroll through the entire document on your own
* Make annotations as requested by the lead counsel
AS A PARTICIPANT
* Automatically see the page that the witness is viewing with the touch of a button
AS A LEAD COUNSEL
* Upload, organize, and annotate all document exhibits you plan to use during the deposition
* Assign roles to each participant as they join the deposition
* Reveal documents in real time
* Direct the witness to a specific document/page with the click of a button
* Blank the witness screen to have them focus on the current line of questioning
* Add an exhibit sticker to each document during the deposition
- New blank witness screen interface
- Updated API for new document viewer
Ratings and Reviews
The app works seamlessly through an active deposition. Very please with the ease of use of all the features. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AgileLaw, LLC
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 AgileLaw, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.