Trusted e-signatures for small businesses. We've made getting started with online signatures ridiculously easy! Sign your documents online in minutes.
Agrello e-signature app for iOS is free and allows you to forget about the process of having to print and scan contracts and agreements. With Agrello you can get legally binding digital signatures in minutes.
SIGN PDF OR ANY OTHER DIGITAL DOCUMENTS
You can sign any type of digital file: PDFs, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Google Docs, text, PNGs, JPGs, etc. Download Adobe PDF version of the signed documents or a secure ASIC container for digital signatures.
E- SIGNATURES FREE
Requesting electronic signatures is easy: upload a file and simply add the signers' emails. The signature request is immediately sent to the document signer. It takes less than a minute to set up the account and sign documents electronically.
You can easily track who signed the document through the app. Plus, you can securely share the documents with anyone who wants to review and finalize the contract by simply adding their email.
Agrello's e-signature app is great for signing documents like NDAs, tax forms, real estate contracts, leases, invoices, purchase orders, financial contracts, job offers, permission slips, and work orders.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
Agrello's electronic signatures store immutable digital fingerprints and references to signers, and in the case of verified signers, references to the verification documents (e.g. ID cards, passports, driver's licenses).
Agrello's free e-signature app is compliant with UETA, ESIGN Act, and eIDAS and is recognized worldwide.
All documents are stored and exchanged with SSL encryption.
Each electronic signature contains a unique timestamp, a digital fingerprint of the identity, and the signed files.
The technology is based on the world's leading infrastructure for digital signatures and identities.
With the Agrello app, you can get the Google Docs add-on for free and easily prepare your contract with your legal advisors, employees, and partners in the best document creation environment. Once the contract is ready, simply launch the Google Docs add-on and send it to the Agrello e-sign app for digital signatures.
Agrello is the only e-signature app that allows verifying signers by their national ID documents such as ID cards, passports, or driver's licenses.
With Agrello's e-signature app, users can sign ANY TYPE of documents, including PDF documents, on the go.
FREE OR PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE
With the Agrello e-signature app, you can create 3 documents and sign 3 documents for free EACH MONTH.
It's easy to purchase more documents and more signatures on the go. Tap the "Upgrade" button in the app to subscribe to the Professional package.
THE PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE:
- Let's you create unlimited documents and sign unlimited signatures.
- 14,99 € per month
- Automatically renews every month.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agrelloapp
‣ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrelloapp
‣ Twitter https://twitter.com/agrelloapp
‣ How-To Video content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ939SlnjwRQvRpaKuA_iOw
With this release, we introduce a fully updated system of sharing and managing documents. It brings higher security and more convenience for collaboration on contracts for our users.
- Invitations - access to invited documents is not automatic anymore, the invited user needs to accept or decline the invitation. All pending invitations will appear on the home screen or under the new “Invitations” screen that is accessible under My documents menu.
- Document tabs - We’ve introduced status tabs under your documents view - it’s a built-in KANBAN-like board that divides documents into Drafts, In Progress, and Signed based on their signing status.
- Updated signature certificate and audit trail - you now see more data about the signer's identity so that you can be confident that the signatures given are authentic and given securely.
- A refreshed look for “Account” view to make managing your subscription and account info more convenient.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Do signers have to download to sign?
I’ve looked at all avail documentation on your site as well as in this app and your google add on app. I can’t find this answer anywhere: if I want to send a document to someone else to sign, do they have to download something in order to sign it?
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for raising this question! We will specify our support articles to include the viewpoint of the invited participant.
Indeed, when you invite someone to sign a document with .ID, the invited participant also has to download .ID mobile application and create an account. During account creation they will create a PIN code which will be used for digitally signing the document.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Agrello OU
- 48.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Agrello
- In-App Purchases
- Professional $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.