Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7.1 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
2019 Ascent Touring. In the Subaru manual stats items that don’t work.
I had high hopes. First, I wanted to use this as the cell based Ascent update tool. As listed multiple places in the various manuals. But, so far no dice. Yes, Signal is 4-5 bars LTE. Using iPhone 6S.
Glitchy on the rest of features, like another reviewer mention related to their iPhone X and the Ascent. I was saddened to hear their response from their dealer and their own experience with multiple Subaru.
This is hurting Subaru reputation. SOA better show some interest. Get out of their black hole cones of silence. I have other vehicles with systems that integrate better to their approved apps, or their home brew features. Sync3 and Genesis work well IMO with the apps they suggest for the phone.
Horrible and buggy
Radio station selection is poor and often broadcasters that you add suddenly become unavailable. Lots of buggy behavior with my Mazda. Sometimes app won’t sync with car and I have to manually launch, close and then relaunch on my iPhone to sync. It will hang on occasion and cause the car infotainment center to lock up until restart of the car or turning off phone. If anything this app causes more distraction when driving. Doesn’t buffer well if short loss of signal. I have other streaming apps that do even during lengthy signal outages. This app is just plain horrible
Love a Subaru wrx but hate this app.. will be listening to my own music on my phone and as soon as I hit a WiFi signal I’ve connected to before aha auto opens and starts playing random stuff as I have never used it before to listen to music as I have apple CarPlay in my car and have apple radio on my phone. I drive past a couple of WiFi spots I’ve connected to before so it happens frequently and then I have to use my phone to stop it. Why is Subaru using an app that is a worse experience then there sound system already is.
- Aha Mobile, Inc.
- 58.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.