Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7.1 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of issues
This thing has always been inconsistent, finicky, and annoying but now it does even more!
When I first got it, the app would suddenly disconnect from the car and could not seem to be reconnected without time away from the car and try again. Sometime all it takes is unplugging and replugging 3 or more times and miraculously it will connect again.
But built into the app is some feature where the app wipes out your home screen so for example if you are stopped at a light typing a text suddenly AHA will pop up and your text is gone. You have to swipe back up and try to beat the aha screen before it pops up again or you have to unplug the phone to get it to stop doing this wipe screen.
Now it’s started randomly (sometimes within seconds) making a loud pop sound and then blasting cbs radio. It’s annoying and embarrassing as it happened in a yoga class after an amber alert and I had to go turn off my phone after I figured out finally it was mine playing the news loudly. Can’t figure out why or what to do and it is the app as im currently in a loaner subaru and it does this same thing just as often in this car as my own.
Also with the frequent messages disrupting the functions of the app to tell me the app is up to date- my fix this turn off auto updates in the car. Hope this helps someone else. Not sure about the wipe screen which I hate hate hate so much and the cbs news which I dislike strongly but can learn to hate it if it continues.
I had to get this to connect to my new Subaru. At first the app, while clunky, mostly did its job. I could download software updates for the vehicle and all that. Then of course I keep getting the alert that “software update failed”. The app has signed out after only a few hours, ok fine. Try to sign in again using google, locks back to the app and it just hangs with a spinning gear. Force out of the app and try to go to forgot password which takes me to a black screen that never loads.
Ok maybe I need to go to their website and reset my password that way... oh look the site says the server stopped responding when I clink on most of the links including logging or reset password.
I guess I need to try reaching out to their tech support which I assume will tell me to reset my password using their broken app...
Absolute TRASH. — Don’t download for ANY reason
This app IMMEDIATELY and pretty much irrevocably takes over your phone the moment you plug into your car interface. it does not go away, even after you kill it. you MUST DELETE IT to keep it from coming back on, while plugged into your car. Do not believe the lies that you MUST use this app to update your car. you do not. you can download the updates to a USB drive and install that way as well.
The developer deserves nothing less than to forever suffer from an unwipeable dump. you know what i mean. that dump you have which some how manages to take about 10 full minutes to get your bum clean, and you end up using what seems like half the roll. yea, well this dev gets no relief... the unwipeable dump, because that’s that this app is worth, scat that you can’t get rid of.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aha Mobile, Inc.
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.