Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7.1 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works but a major P.I.T.A.
It did what I needed it for: check for and install the latest software but there doesn’t seem to be any way to shut it off until needed. I downloaded it in order to update the software in my 2018 Outback and deleted it a week later. Every 1 to 5 minutes it would take over the display in order to inform me - AGAIN - that my software is up to date, it wanted to connect - AGAIN - or was running instead of the app I actually wanted running AGAIN. In software circles an app that allows you to control its priority is referred to as a “nice” app. This is not a “nice” app. What an embarrassment.
2019 Ascent Touring. In the Subaru manual stats items that don’t work.
I had high hopes. First, I wanted to use this as the cell based Ascent update tool. As listed multiple places in the various manuals. But, so far no dice. Yes, Signal is 4-5 bars LTE. Using iPhone 6S.
Glitchy on the rest of features, like another reviewer mention related to their iPhone X and the Ascent. I was saddened to hear their response from their dealer and their own experience with multiple Subaru.
This is hurting Subaru reputation. SOA better show some interest. Get out of their black hole cones of silence. I have other vehicles with systems that integrate better to their approved apps, or their home brew features. Sync3 and Genesis work well IMO with the apps they suggest for the phone.
Disconnects too often
The app works really well in my 2013 Outback, most of the time. I can put the music on hold and restart in the house or when I return to the car. However it quits working quite often and the app needs to be closed and restarted to resume play. I thought it might be the Subaru app but the same thing happens when it’s used in the house Bluetooth system. So the Aha app is the culprit.
- Aha Mobile, Inc.
- 44.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.