Are you an AmeriHealth Caritas member? Are you interested in finding out more about the health plans?
Whether you are a plan member or not, this mobile application provides quick and easy ways to help you manage your health care. For members, it puts your AmeriHealth Caritas health plan information at your fingertips, with features that include quick access to your member ID card and provider information. It’s also a useful tool to help make every provider visit valuable. Manage your health, wherever you are.
The AHC mobile app makes every provider visit easier for AmeriHealth Caritas members:
• ID card — Get access to an electronic copy of your member ID card.
• Medicine cabinet — Keep track of your medicines, how to use them, your prescription history, and medication reminders. You can also learn how medicines interact with each other and view medicine warning labels.
• Find a doctor or hospital — Use a quick search tool to help you look for any network provider, hospital, pharmacy, specialist, or urgent care center nearby. You can also get directions to a provider’s office or call for an appointment.
• My Doctors — Get access to your primary care provider (PCP) and your other health care providers.
• Care and program reminders — Get alerts through the app when you are missing a checkup or test.
• Health history — Review up to six months of care team visits and hospital stays.
• Resources — See an overview of the digital and community resources available to you.
• Contact Us — Access a list of important phone numbers for the health plan.
• Available in English and Spanish.
Added new fields, added name and relationship to member.
Ratings and Reviews
You are able to log in the very first few times you download the app. After that you will no longer be able to login. You will not be able to hit forget password and change the password or recover any other information to get into your account. Don’t waste your time.
Waste of time
Trying to make a account for my children who are minors but I can’t make one because they have to be 14+ to have an account. How are parents supposed to make an account for their children? Isnt it the whole point of having this app that you can follow your child’s health plan
My son who is 8 has this insurance for medical assistance. I cannot create an account for him to add his PCP or access other features. When I try registering under my birthday it says it is the wrong birthday. I wasn’t even aware his insurance was even changing. App is useless like others say.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AmeriHealth Caritas Health Plan
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 AmeriHealth Caritas, 100 Stevens Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19113