The Pen Rider app is an easy to use tool designed to aid a feedyard's pen riders, cowboys, treatment crew and management in the review and pulling of cattle by showing the history of an animal, lot, and/or pen . It aids in the assignment of a pull slip for the diagnosis and treatment of tagged or untagged animals in a regular home pen or hospital pen.
-The Pen Rider Module allows for viewing the treatment history of animals as well as cattle by lot and/or pen.
-Current lot data can be viewed for the animal’s associated lot / pen, aiding in correct diagnosis and treatment regimen, which decreases unnecessary pulls and treatments.
-The pen rider can identify, tag, diagnose, enter health info, and assign a treatment protocol in the form of an electronic pull slip.
-Eliminates paper pull slips and diagnosis or treatment guesswork by treatment crew.
-Aids in communication of information from pen rider to treatment crew and management.
-Displays drug withdrawal information.
Additionally the Pen Rider App:
- Allows for multiple users.
- Allows for limited network connectivity.
- Pending treatments and pulls are passed to the AMS database. .
- Maintains the same Veterinarian Treatment Diagnosis and Regimen Protocols available to the AMS Animal Health Treatment Crew chute side.
- Has the ability to enter a Pending Pull/Treatment for review by the Treatment Crew chute side.
AMS: Animal Management Studio database:
-Allows Treatment Crew to treat based upon Pending Treatment information provided by Pen Rider App.
-Stores historical information.
-Allows reporting and data for analyzing by Veterinarian and Feedyard Management and Staff.
Additional AMS Modules and Software:
- Feed Management
- Truck System
- Cattle Induction
Minor fixes and updates. Added support for new backend customization of user access.
- Turnkey Computer Systems, INC
- 55.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Animal Health International, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.