Access health information on-the-go from AmeriHealth New Jersey.
Download the free AHNJ On the Go app for your iPhone to help you make the most of your AmeriHealth New Jersey health plan. With new and improved features, the AHNJ On the Go app gives you easy access to your health care coverage 24/7, wherever you are.
Use the app to:
• Access benefit information
• View, share, or order a new ID card
• Find a doctor or hospital and change your primary care physician
• See your most recent claims and any open referrals
• Find or price a prescription drug
• Track deductibles and spending account balances
• Reach your health goals with Achieve Well-being tools
• Sync your Apple Health data automatically into your Health Trackers
• See important notifications and health messages
• Pay your premium
Not a member yet? Use the app to get a quote for individual health care coverage.
• Performance Improvement in claims display
• Improvement in navigation of claims display
• New program on student debt refinance and forgiveness
• Easier way to Find a Provider
• Update in logic to capture duplicate email addresses
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am on able to add my insurance card to Apple wallet
When I click on the icon to add insurance card to my Apple wallet nothing happens, it’s as though there is no functional button.
Operating iOS 12.4 on iPhone X
The app crashes frequently. It sometimes will not load at all. It looks like you can do a lot in the app but when you actually click on those buttons the app either crashes or gets stuck on a loading screen. Sometimes when you click the button it takes you to a blank page. I checked on the website as well, those pages are just blank. For the most part you still need to log onto the website on a computer to see anything relevant. All in all probably the most useless health insurance app I’ve had yet, which makes sense when you consider the type of health insurance they provide.
No billing history
I have two major problems with the app, one being I cannot see my payment history it only tells me what is due and at that it’s not too clear. Then my second problem is when I try to look up my medication. I’m a diabetic so I was looking up pen needles, that’s the name of the needle for my insulin pen and the app was telling me they couldn't find anything that matched. So then I put in the exact name of the item and still no match, I think the search element could use a major upgrade. Other than these two things I think the app is pretty well made.
- AmeriHealth Insurance Company of New Jersey
- 81 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 AmeriHealth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.