Access health information on-the-go from AmeriHealth New Jersey.
Download the free AHNJ On the Go app for your iPhone to help you make the most of your AmeriHealth New Jersey health plan. With new and improved features, the AHNJ On the Go app gives you easy access to your health care coverage 24/7, wherever you are.
Use the app to:
• Access benefit information
• View, share, or order a new ID card
• Find a doctor or hospital and change your primary care physician
• See your most recent claims and any open referrals
• Find or price a prescription drug
• Track deductibles and spending account balances
• Reach your health goals with Achieve Well-being tools
• Sync your Apple Health data automatically into your Health Trackers
• See important notifications and health messages
• Pay your premium
Not a member yet? Use the app to get a quote for individual health care coverage.
Amerihealth continuously strives to improve the experience of our app to better serve our members. This release includes updates to:
* Security improvements
* General Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am on able to add my insurance card to Apple wallet
When I click on the icon to add insurance card to my Apple wallet nothing happens, it’s as though there is no functional button.
Operating iOS 12.4 on iPhone X
The app crashes frequently. It sometimes will not load at all. It looks like you can do a lot in the app but when you actually click on those buttons the app either crashes or gets stuck on a loading screen. Sometimes when you click the button it takes you to a blank page. I checked on the website as well, those pages are just blank. For the most part you still need to log onto the website on a computer to see anything relevant. All in all probably the most useless health insurance app I’ve had yet, which makes sense when you consider the type of health insurance they provide.
No billing history
I have two major problems with the app, one being I cannot see my payment history it only tells me what is due and at that it’s not too clear. Then my second problem is when I try to look up my medication. I’m a diabetic so I was looking up pen needles, that’s the name of the needle for my insulin pen and the app was telling me they couldn't find anything that matched. So then I put in the exact name of the item and still no match, I think the search element could use a major upgrade. Other than these two things I think the app is pretty well made.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AmeriHealth Insurance Company of New Jersey
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 AmeriHealth