Ahorro is designed by simple, clear and understandable interface. With the intention of friendly usability design, users now can record and track down his / her daily expenses, monthly income as well as can organize budgets - in furthering to analyze money usage and where it went.
We simplify the add new record feature where it provides users the understandable flow chart to better describe how much money users have spent. There are no sponsor ads in Ahorro to distract you from organizing your treasure box. Just a few quick steps, you can organize your own money efficiently and wisely.
Main function and features:
- Automatic content reading by scanning barcode of receipts (Region limited, Taiwan only)
- Organize monthly budget
- Allow users to manage his/ her frequent used categories
- Analysis function added for both expense and income
- Easy and quick to operate
- Highly security and privacy protection
Fixed Invoice scanning connection problem
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
Great app! Smooth, user-friendly.
- No asking of bank accounts for setup (which is the case for some other apps)
- Easy to change categories and icons
- Easy to see data information in the summary
- Easy to export data to .csv file
- Possibility to backup
- Safe feeling that the app is not collecting my data to sell to a third party like other apps
- Great visualization
Cons (really small things):
- I haven't found a month-view where I can see all the entries in the whole month. The current view shows one day at a time. Perhaps there's such a function and I haven't figured it out yet.
- Would be nice to know that I can change the icons and category names before I start entered all the data.
Overall, it's an awesome app! Highly recommended!
Nice and simple
Very easy to use to keep a log of expenses. I’m now graduating to a more comprehensive system with account interfacing, but this app helped me bridge the gap from not keeping any records at all to getting used to entering my transactions willingly. Ps- I loved the easy export of the spreadsheet to my email and I was able to easily organize the columns once I pulled it up on my computer. Had many more features than I actually used.
Love this app. Simple, pretty and has everything you'll need. Though I struggled with entering numbers in Taiwanese dollars, I did find a way to work around it. If you have similar issue with currency, create a new account under settings, select account currency, set as default and you're all set!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.