Ahoy Finance 4+
Simple money management
Round Trip Productions, LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Ahoy makes it easy to keep your money organized, empowering you to take control of your bank account.
With Ahoy, you can split up your balance into defined Buckets, reserving your funds for any purpose you like. Then, Ahoy will show you what's ready to spend (i.e. not placed in a bucket) as your On Deck balance. People across the country use Ahoy to set aside their rent money, vacation savings, e-bike payments, and so much more.
Once you create buckets, you can assign transactions to be spent from those buckets to make sure money comes out of the right place. With transaction rules, this can even happen automatically as soon as you swipe.
Ahoy uses Plaid to work with thousands of bank accounts across the US.
- Beautiful Home Screen widgets showing the balance of any account or bucket.
- Push notifications for transactions, either individually or grouped.
- Notes for buckets to keep a record of anything you like.
- Powerful Shortcuts integration to get the current balance of any account or bucket and transfer money between them.
- Quick Transfers to move a predefined amount into your buckets, making it easy to transfer money in a single tap (great for paychecks!).
- Secure access with Face ID and Touch ID.
Connect up to three bank credentials and get started today.
Requires a $5 per month or $50 per year subscription to use. 30-day free trial available. Subscription helps pay for paid services used to access financial data.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a great idea and exactly what I was looking for. However, despite successfully linking my bank account through Plaid the app never registered and showed my actual bank account. It only said that it was connected but I had no accounts there. A real shame.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry to hear you’ve had some trouble connecting your bank account! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the contact button in settings) with your Ahoy account information, I’d love to look into this further for you and get this resolved.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Round Trip Productions, LLC
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Round Trip Productions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ahoy Subscription $4.99
- Ahoy Subscription $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.