Get on the path to Internet privacy and independence. Try our password safe and secure email. They are distributed, end-to-end protected, and not broken as PGP/S-MIME.
Extricate yourself from surveillance capitalism by gradually weaning off of those "free" digital services like Facebook and Google. Ai-Fi helps you rebuild your own private cyberworld by deploying your network assets, such as your mobile phones, tablets, PCs, NAS', or even your own private cloud hosted in your home. Additionally, Ai-Fi lets you have your own Internet domain (abc.ai-fi.me) enforced with your own SSL certificate and firewall rules for constructing your private social networks and other aspects of your cyberspace.
Presently only the password safe (DigiVault) and an email client (SecureEmail) are built into the Ai-Fi Central as standalones. They are demos for the underlying end-to-end encryption, pseudonymous identity, and transparent synchronization. Note that the Ai-Fi end-to-end encryption is no ordinary OpenPGP/S-MIME based, highly vulnerable, and in many cases provenly broken scheme. It deploys the latest signal.org double-ratchet algorithm with full forward and future secrecy (please visit our web site for the mouthful). It is warrant-proof, collecting no metadata, and not requiring to change your mailbox.
Ai-Fi Central is the client software for collectively interfacing your applications with the various built-in Ai-Fi functions. Architecturally it situates on top of the foundational support of Ai-Fi.net or the FPN (Foundational Private Network) layer, which offers a full IPv4 address space and the all-encompassing "plug-n-playability" so most of your network applications may run without code changes. In addition to this secure addressability support, an Identity Service and a Synchronization Service are offered by Ai-Fi FPN as well. This infrastructure has greatly reduced the attack surface and eliminated even the service provider (us, the Ai-Fi.net) from becoming a possible threat.
The Ai-Fi DigiVault is based on the popular open-source password manager KeePass. We've modified it so it can run within the Ai-Fi environment endowed with additional distributed protection, backup, and synchronization. Ai-Fi DigiVault originally is designed for fortified password storage. However, many Ai-Fi users find it handy as a repository for other sensitive information and even casual notes that may be needed at a moment's notice.
Ai-Fi SecureEmail is radically different from many traditional secure email offerings, most of them are OpenPGP based and considered broken. Principally among the reasons for offering our SecureEmail are:
1. Genuinely end-to-end with both Forward and Future Secrecy for protecting the transport of your emails (so obviously not OpenPGP based with the unsalvageable S/MIME), and warrant-proof
2. Not vulnerable to metadata leakage (so no one knows whom you are emailing with)
3. Completely compatible with your traditional (federated) approach to sending and receiving emails without forcing you to adopt a new email address
4. Adopting blockchain technology to protect against even the provider, namely Ai-Fi.net, which might have gone rogue or under the influence of government subpoena/warrants.
Other than those two standalone sub-apps, the other sub-apps are designed to interface with the HomeServers running remotely through the Ai-Fi FPN. HomeCloud, SmartHome and RemoteDesktop are just the first three of the product offerings from Ai-Fi.net. Only HomeCloud is fully integrated currently, with the other two runnable under the "administrative mode". In the days to come we will offer many more products in order to take full advantage of the Ai-Fi FPN, including utilities such as IM/Chat, IoT Fog/Cloud, and Incognito web browsing. There are more detailed descriptions of Ai-Fi in the HELP texts embedded in the Ai-Fi Central App and presented in various parts of our website.
There is no such thing as a free lunch. Join the Ai-Fi community, put in the work through our open sources, and clear the path to your cyber independence.
This release brings the following features:
1. The account sign-up is no longer required. All requests to Ai-Fi services are anonymous, relying solely on the crypto accounts embedded within the Ai-Fi Wallet.
2. It works with an extension app Ai-Fi HomeCloud in offering the file sync function, and the popular "photo upload" shortcut for automatic online photo sync with the HomeCloud.
3. It has been extended to support various Ai-Fi Desktop packages.
4. It supports both the Portable and Hosted Krypton Tokens.
5. It features a Help shortcut for various documents, including notably the product introduction and How-To Recipes.
It deprecates all previous Ai-Fi Central versions bearing major version code 1.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ai-Fi.net, Incorporated
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ai-Fi.net, Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.