AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts, and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Vitality app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Track manual workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned¬
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• Get access to the e-version of your AIA Vitality membership card
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
We regularly provide updates to improve the AIA Vitality programme and offerings. This version includes minor bug fixes and rewards update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.