Brought to you by AIA – helping you live a healthier, longer and better life!
• By participating in the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge you will:
Complete a short questionnaire and calculate your Vitality Age – a measure of how your lifestyle is impacting your health.
• Be given a weekly Vitality Points challenge that you can achieve by linking your favourite fitness device or app (e.g. Apple Health) to track your walking or exercise activity. A wide range of the most popular apps and devices are supported.
• Receive a series of badges or rewards* as you successfully complete each challenge.
• Integrates with the Apple Health app.
* Please refer to your local AIA office for full details of terms and conditions.
Get started today on a healthier lifestyle by downloading, enrolling, and participating in AIA Vitality’s Weekly Challenge!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Connectivity issues especially when you want to redeem vouchers
Have not been able to use a single voucher. App says high traffic or no connectivity each time. Poor user experience will do more harm to your initiative than good. Please get your act together
Cant even open the app
Keep popping out “We are experiencing heavy usage or you are not connected to a network. Please try again later.” but I connected with strong wifi or date anyway.
Please fix the bug thanks!
The AIA Vitality service changes an annual fee but the app is terrible. While the concept is great and I signed up to it, I often run into loading, sync and incorrect points issues that are very difficult and troublesome to resolve.
- AIA Information Technology(Beijing) Co.,Ltd.
- 179.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AIA Information Technology(Beijing) Co.,Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.