Aimbase is the complete marketing and customer experience platform for brands selling through a dealer channel. It combines pre-sale marketing and post-sale customer experience measurement technology to provide a holistic view of the customer lifecycle. Learn more at www.aimbase.com.
Aimbase Mobile allows users to view, share and contact sales leads on the go.
Use the Aimbase app to:
- Use the leads grid to track viewed and unviewed leads associated with their dealership
- Filter leads by assigned, not viewed, and not contacted
- View basic information about the lead on the lead detail page
- Contact the lead via email, call, or text through the lead detail page
- View the details of the lead’s web visit(s)
- Add or view comments about the lead using the lead comments page
- Re-assign, add, or remove dealer contacts from a lead using the lead assignment page
- Share a lead’s details via email to any relevant parties including those that are not Aimbase users
- View all dealer’s prospects by name, date, and score using the prospect grid
- Filter prospects by first name, last name, and company (if applicable)
- View basic information about the prospect, such as name, email, phone, address, and communication opt-in status on the prospect details page
- View the prospect’s interactions with web lead forms, web pages and marketing emails on the prospect details page
Track HIT Activity (Highly Interactive Targets)
- View all prospects that have interacted with marketing emails, website, etc.
- The HIT grid displays name, company (if applicable), HIT segment interest, activity date, and score change
- Filter HIT activity dashboard by viewed and not viewed
- View contact information, HIT segment interest, date the activity occurred, score change, email, and address on the HIT activity page
- Navigate to the prospect page from the HIT section to see more detailed information about the individual
- Provide feedback to the Aimbase team via the Contact Us link
- Receive push notifications from the Aimbase app by clicking resync push registration if you’ve previously chosen to not allow push notifications
*The availability of certain pages and features may be altered by the manufacturer’s permission settings. For questions regarding your Aimbase mobile app, contact your AVALA sales rep.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.