Increase your emotional intelligence with aiMei!
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to recognize and understand people's emotions, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.
aiMei helps you with the four components of EI: self awareness, social awareness, self management, and relationship management.
* Use the mood tracker to report how you feel during the day and understand your mood trends.
* Answer four personality tests (Big Five and other thematic questionnaires) to know yourself better.
* Connect with your friends to discover what they think about you and how well you know each other.
* Set up goals to become a better person. aiMei helps you by highlighting your areas of improvement and keeping track of your progress.
* Improve your relationships by helping your friends reach their own goals.
aiMei can be used for fun between friends and lovers, or for work between coworkers for 360-degree assessments.
We care about privacy: only you can see your personality results, and feedback from friends is anonymous.
aiMei is free, with no ad, so give it a try and discover yourself!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great unexpected benefits
Something I realized after a long time of using the app, is that I seem to always answer the same way ... it made me realize I really have to understand myself better. This had led to an unanticipated search to understand my emotions in much greater detail.
Flawed content and profile
I know my diagnosis but took the disorders test and it was mostly wrong. Plus in considering whether a person is histrionic an evaluation must include whether you have actual health problems (which are legitimately distressing) which it doesn’t take into consideration when asking about health concerns. Also doesn’t include mania and bipolar disorders in results. Furthermore can only sign in via Facebook which I’ve boycotted. I’m deleting the app. Very misleading and not legitimate.
Questions are inconvenient. They take place similar to a messaging platform. Every ten questions she compliments you, informs you how many questions are left, and asks if you want to keep going. By the time you would finish all the quizzes (love, personality, disorders, work) she has asked you if you want to continue over 30 times. Once you answer them, the computer tries to see a trend and then you set your own goal.
- BPU Holdings Corporation
- 153.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, BPU Holdings Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.