Everyone!! Currently there is a bug preventing completion of signup :(. We are working on this fix and others which are coming shortly! Come back later.
*iPhone 6 & above only
AIMM is a fully conversational talking AI that gets to know you over a week, then facilitates relationships for you.
If you’re a man…
Say goodbye to sending hundreds of messages a day. Or trying to type the best message. There is no messaging in AIMM. Only first phone calls and dates, which happen automatically. All you have to do is talk to it.
If you’re a woman…
Say goodbye to receiving hundreds of messages a day. AIMM was created to eliminate the problems with dating apps today. AIMM introduces you to one prospect at a time using its voice, so that’ll you be able to focus and feel comfortable. Each prospect is gated at several levels, so you’ll be able to continue with interest, or say 'no thanks'. But you can do that based on a human-like assessment of the person, like you would from a friend.
AIMM brings the experience, exclusivity, care and presentation of a Human Matchmaking Service into your hand.
A Beautiful Experience that “feels like magic". An effortless UI as natural as talking!
No fake profiles, scams, profit scams, or all the terrible things you’ll find in dating apps. AIMM respects your time and mind, no matter who you are. AIMM was made for upstanding, accomplished, intelligent and self-respecting adults who are fed up with apps.
100% Matchmaker. There are no “flirts”, “winks”, “chats”, “profiles”, “messages” or anything weird in AIMM. AIMM sets up your phone call and date by getting to know you and talking with you, like a friend would. Imagine a human matchmaking service converted into a Siri-like assistant. That's AIMM. AIMM’s intention is to facilitate a deep, lasting relationship for you.
100% Effortless. No usernames or passwords, and no Facebook logins! AIMM uses your real face and name, naturally like a friend would. Just pick it up and talk. Compared to a dating app, AIMM requires very little effort on your part aside from the time commitment to get to know you (about one week). You won’t have to fill out forms, she’ll collect everything by voice, with a sense of humor.
How It Works:
1. When you start AIMM it’ll on-board you, asking you questions about yourself.
2. AIMM learns through question & answer. Like multiple-choice, or open-ended. AIMM asks with its voice, while you answer with yours. Use for 5-10 minutes a day, and she’ll learn you in about a week.
3. Once that happens, AIMM searches for prospects for you. She introduces each prospect one at a time, slowly, so that’ll you’ll be able to digest and learn. She’ll walks you through the prospect’s mind by giving you a deep look at their preferences, like what kind of house they would buy or whether they are career-oriented.
How AIMM Introduces:
1. She plays the voice of your prospect and let you hear them. You'll hear them say their name and answer questions in their own voice, seeing their photos.
2. She’ll take you through picture stories that your prospect answered walking you through their personality saying things like “as you can see, she has an inclination towards modern”.
3. She’ll walk you through their highest personality indicators. She’ll say things like “agreeable” and “career-oriented”. And she’ll explain exactly how she figured that out.
4. She’ll take you through fun questions, letting you hear their voice.
5. She’ll recap and let you make a final decision to go forward or not.
1. AIMM will facilitate a phone call for you both. After you have expressed final interest in your prospect, AIMM will reach out to them and introduce you on your behalf, then gather times you’ll be able to call. She’ll relay those back to you, then instruct you on what to do on your first phone call.
2. AIMM will instruct you how to set up the dinner date, and coach you. AIMM’s goal is to facilitate a connection for you, so she’ll always be holding your hand.
3. As an ongoing service, AIMM will follow up with you before and after the date.
Welcome to the Future of Matchmaking.
Enhanced interpretation & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting better...still intrigued
Was super excited by this platform. Started with the initial questions which mostly went fine. Noticed a few “glitchy” things. It never could understand when I said “2” or “6” and every once in a while “3”, which become integral parts of the experience.
The questions are different than other dating apps, which is refreshing—but you are only given binary answering options, which don’t always apply (do you like watching sports—I want to answer “sometimes” but yes or no seem to be there only acceptable answers).
Again, I’m excited for this platform I think it has huge potential, but until now there was no way to access a menu or help option to report these issues. It’s simplicity is great and I appreciate that it automatically cuts you off at certain points so you don’t lose hours in the app, but being able to access some sort of menu would be helpful.
I’m currently planning on sticking it out a bit longer wig AIMM as I really want it to work!!
Developer Response ,
Hello nickname916! Thanks for your detailed feedback and compliments, and your comment on the potential of the platform. Hope you are having a great weekend. There may be issues recognizing your voice if there is background noise like a fan or other consistent noises in the background, or, if you have an accent. We are currently working on improving this area. Hmm.. “Sometimes” or “maybe” are actually accepted on most questions now, but we’ll double check that particular one. Glad you like the moderation of time, and the simplicity :). We wanted the main function of the app to be easily understandable by anyone even people who aren’t app or tech-inclined. There is a menu in AIMM however, you must access it by talking, say “I have a question” when AIMM is resting or listening. We appreciate you outlining your experience and for sticking with AIMM. Is there anything else we can do to turn your 3 star into a 5 star? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-750-5060.
A much better way to date
While there are still some kinks to work out...the way this app builds up interest about potential matches and then creates a singular focus between the two people, I think, will result in a much higher success rate than the rest of the dating app crowd. Still needs some work around natural language, design elements and reliability.
Some people won’t like that they don’t have total control over how they come across due to candid photos and no going back, but that’s the point! We’ve essentially become our own PR people in the online dating world and the authenticity gets completely lost along the way. Really excited to see where this app goes.
Developer Response ,
Hi alger27, thank you very much for your supportive feedback. We’re pleased to hear you see the future in dating apps like us, and appreciate the main aspects of the app. We agree with your positive comments on control and PR. Regarding natural language, we’re working hard to improve the app via working out those remaining kinks and enhancing the overall experience. Is there anything we can do to turn your 3 stars into 5 stars? Please let us know at email@example.com. Take care :).
A New Face To The Dating Industry
I would be lying if I said I did not hesitate at first to try AIMM, but I am so glad I did! After being single for years and trying ALL of the dating apps on the market, I was pretty much DONE with all of them. AIMM however, is really different! The only reason I love AIMM is that it's NOT a dating app! Its actually feels like to talking to a real person that is really trying to get to know you and match you with the best person for you. My girlfriends have always tried to set me up, however, I feel like AIMM knows me so much better. I did try to touch my phone on the first questions until understanding that AIMM is a voice only app - which is crazy and took some getting use too. I am very happy with the AIMM and looking forward to using it more and glad someone is trying to change the dating industry.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Purplerunner12, NOT being a dating app is also a source of pride for us. The last thing we ever wanted to do was create another dating app in this world. We HATE dating apps, truly. That’s why we made AIMM. AIMM doesn’t use text messaging, chatting, or profiles in the traditional sense. There are no galleries, swiping or virtual flirting, or practically anything dating apps have defaulted to for decades. AIMM is more like a friend is getting to know you then setting you up with people. If your friend got to know you she wouldn’t ask you to write a profile, she’d ask you questions about yourself. That’s AIMM in a nutshell. It takes about a week for her to get to know you. Let us know if you need anything! firstname.lastname@example.org
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AIMM, Inc
- 1.7 GB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 AIMM, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.