AioCare Patient is a personal application for patients who suffer from asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis (CF), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and all, who want to constantly monitor their lungs. It is intended to use with portable spirometer AioCare.
Use the digital diary to record symptoms and accurately measure lung function with the portable AioCare spirometer and share it in real-life with your doctor.
Ultimate features of AioCare Patient app:
- Full-loop spirometry (FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC)
- Peak Expiratory Flow testing (PEF)
- Heart rate module (medical grade)
- ATS/ERS Standards of Spirometry
- Automatic quality check (AI based algorithms)
- Print, download or send results as PDF or Excel
- Convenient contact with your Doctor via secure chat
- Spirometry test reminders (app notifications)
- Secure health data storage (on-line & off-line)
- E-mail support within 48 hours
- Asthma Action Plan
- Self-management plan in the event of an exacerbation - Disease Action Plan planned by your doctor
- Slow vital capacity (SVC maneuver)
AioCare enables to optional and safe synchronize your measurements results with the Apple Health App thus you can keep all your health information in one place and monitor your health better!
You decide what do want to synchronize:
- Heart Rate
- Forced Expiratory Volume, 1 sec
- Forced Vital Capacity
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate
Version for Patients.
- New intuitive app name
- Bug fixes
- Healthup Sp. z o.o.
- 100.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, German, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Healthup Sp. z o.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.