HUGE UPDATE: RIFT
Now is the time to join a guild to take part in Aion's first co-op feature! Work with your Guildmates to defeat Rift before the time runs out!
The next generation of hardcore gaming has arrived. With endless hero and weapon choices, insane attack combinations, and console quality graphics, Aion: Legions of War delivers the ultimate gaming revolution on your mobile device.
Embark on a journey to unravel the secrets that lay within a war torn Aion universe, and immerse yourself in a story of discovery, vengeance and redemption as it unfolds across stunning cinematics in the palm of your hand. Amass powerful heroes and lead your Legion to battle for glory against players around the globe in Aion: Legions of War!
Build the Ultimate Legion
•100+ heroes to discover and collect - armored warriors, fearsome beasts, colossal cyborgs, and many more
• Assemble different hero combos to build an invincible Legion that can conquer any enemy
Limitless Attack Combinations, Endless Strategy
• Amass powerful tanks, devastating damage dealers and protective healers from your Legion and dominate your enemies with ingenious strategies
• With millions of possible combinations at your disposal, utilize them to time your special attacks and counter any enemy onslaughts
Dynamic Hero Progression & Infinite Customization
• Harness the power of Awakening to unleash impressive hero transformations and hidden abilities, build teams based on affinity to gain the advantage
• Enhance your heroes with a plethora of equipments, such as legendary weapons, armor and accessories, to create undefeatable champions
Conquer Guild Labyrinths for Eternal Glory
• Explore and conquer guild labyrinths in search of treasure, rare resources, and epic prizes
• Dominate and defeat the Rift Boss with your Guild Members in an epic co-op matchup
Astonishing High-Quality Visuals
• Console-quality graphics like never before on mobile
• Explore a whole new world of stunning in-game graphics, fully rendered cutscenes, and spectacular heroes
A New Generation of Aion
• The megahit PC MMORPG Aion franchise has been fully reimagined for mobile
• Mobile exclusive story - Encounter an original story where an ominous villain threatens the delicate balance between two warring races, Elysea and Asmodae
New Guild features
- Receive daily Gifts
- Help guild mates level Heroes
- Defense teams now visible from matchmaking list
- Preparation for future features coming soon
You can now select which hero's Divine Skill is used while Auto fighting
Revamped Heroic Equipment Drop and Enhancement Systems
Many more bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements throughout the game.
For complete detailed changes please check the forums.
Ratings and Reviews
A whole lot packed into one game
Wanted to try something outside of Summoners War and saw this in an ad. Glad I downloaded it. Takes a little getting used to and it does require user customization (the amount of things on screen can be very congested). Once you get going, the storyline is intriguing and definitely gives you the rpg feel. You do have to plan a lot and it isn’t just equip and go. But the nice thing is they have a lot of f2p love. Gems drop a good bit and energy is ubiquitous. Good however is low so saving up for things is key. I like the different classes and there is capability of taken lower star heroes and making them very powerful (you’ll get a lot of food to grow them as well). The graphics are superb and as of writing this, the glitches are almost non appearant (60fps makes units in pvp look like statues being pushed on a board). The auto features are nice as well. You can customize which auto features before play and still take control while they are running without interruption. I also like that quests give you a free nat 5 which is very useful early to mid game ( that’s as far as I am after a month)
All that being said, this game has a lot to offer and can keep you playing for hours.
Requires focus and dedication
Everyone hating on this game is misplaced. Sure, it has auto features (which I enjoy for leveling up), but when you turn off auto and have to pay attention to your team comp and their abilities, the game really gets interesting. Game starts off very easy but becomes a lot more challenging the more you invest. Most people leaving bad reviews haven’t given this game a chance and is writing it off as a lose or a p2w, which is in fact not true at all. You evolve and enhance your characters as you play. Sure, money can be spent to acquire summons, which gives you a chance of summoning a strong Hero(Which cost ALOT of money. Mainly due to keep people from having to pay), but the chances are very slim. The game forces you to play and level your characters and evolve them into a strong formation team. Not to mention all the elements available per Hero. The game mechanics aren’t for the faint of heart and will have you highly frustrated at times, because you can’t seem to advance any further. Know your Hero’s abilities and know when to use them. Learn the elements and what will make your team achieve victory. The game is very well done and I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. NCSOFT nailed this game. Most people are simple minded and don’t invest enough time before they leave a review. Play this game for a minimum of one month and then tell me your thoughts. Happy gaming and good luck.
PC to Mobile delight
I’ve played the PC version from 2009 to 2015 and was happy to see that Aion finally released its game to the mobile markets. The game does crash in certain adventure areas in Normal and Hard modes and even though you send a ticket and take a screen shot, they don’t send you the reward. Sadness!!! I love the auto feature since I can watch and see who I need level up via blitz or put another toon in its place. I also use the auto feature while at work or on my commute to work which makes it very convenient. I do like the graphics and it’s what you expect from NCSoft. You need to add a Chanter since that’s a subclass you’re missing. Also, the energy fees limit you on how long you can play per day unless you spend real money to play all day and night on ones days off. Another feature I wish you had was to name your characters like in the PC version. Otherwise, great game and I hope you will fix the crashing problem and make it more entertaining for us playing.
- NC Interactive, LLC
- 148.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2009-2018 NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gem Pack I $4.99
- Golden Package $99.99
- Future Legend Pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.