Tired of breathing smoggy air? Check out the air quality around you in real time. Air Bubbles shows you a map of how healthy or dangerous the air is around you and alerts you when the air quality is getting worse. From Los Angeles to Beijing, Air Bubbles can inform you with colorful bubbles that represent air pollution levels.
• View the AQI (air quality index) numbers all around you, with information about how healthy or dangerous the air is.
• See real-time air quality information in the U.S., Canada, Greater China, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Mongolia, with more regions coming soon.
• Get push notifications when the air quality around you is getting significantly worse
• Share the air quality with your friends
If you opt into receiving air quality alerts, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
no watchOS version
Difficult if you’re trying to keep an eye on things while you’re out and about and anywhere near the CA fires. iOS app works just fine.
Love This App
I have used this app for at least 2 years now. It’s been of great help during wildfire season to know when it’s safe or unsafe to do activities outside or even travel to certain parts of the world. It’s also helpful to know where to go to escape the bad air! I love how the app is swift and easy to load and access AQI data. Thank you.
Very helpful & Informational
Ever since the Northern California wildfires last fall, I have been very curious about the air quality in my area and if I’m breathing in “healthy” air. This app definitely provides that information and helps me feel safer around the area I live.
- Wynd Technologies, Inc.
- 77 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Wynd Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.