Air Camera is the best way to stream your camera to an airplay receiver. eg. Apple TV, AirParrot or AirServer. Perfect for live events when you need a simple video feed to an external display. The external display only shows the video so elements like notifications, battery status and time don't distract your audience.
• Rule of Thirds overlay shows on device.
• Double Tap to goggle Rule of Thirds overlay.
• Press and hold to lock focus & exposure on supported devices
• Smooth focus is enabled on supported devices.
• Left & Right Landscape orientation supported.
• Universal App (iPhone & iPad)
• Also supports Apple AV adapter.
• Take full resolution photos (with 3 second preview) during capture. High quality photos are saved to the camera roll.
• Swap between front and back cameras.
• Pinch to zoom in and out
Please note: Audio is not supported due to the limitations of dual screen AirPlay.
Instructions for Use:
1. Open Control Center (swipe up from bottom of screen)
2. Tap AirPlay
3. Select the target screen and enable mirroring
4. Close Control Center
5. Tap an area to focus (on supported devices)
Added ability to take photo with volume buttons.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't believe the iPhone camera doesn't have an option for live feed to appleTV, but you have solve that problem! Great, straightforward app for sending a live feed to your TV without anything on the screen other than the image you want to show.
Great document camera app
I use this as a document camera in my classroom.
Developers: could you please add the option to use the second camera on the iPhone plus? Perhaps just a zoom feature that automatically uses the second camera?
Fantastic app does exactly what it says.
This app was the only solution to my problem. It gave us a way to run live video in our large group environment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.