Find your lost Headphones, Airpods, Earbuds, Apple Watch, Apple Pencil, iPhone, iPad, and more. Never lose your Bluetooth devices with Air Finder.
Air Finder - Find My Airpods helps you to find your lost devices within seconds. This app also helps you find one of your Airpod, it works like Airtags.
Air Finder - Find My Airpods helps you to track your lost Wireless earbuds, headphones, Airpods, Apple Pencil, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Airpod and more.
Lost your devices? This app works like Airtags helps you find your Bluetooth devices within seconds.
Main features of Air Finder:
- Device Location Scanner: The detection radar shows you all devices nearby. Move around to discover more devices.
- Airpods Location Scanner: Detect location & play sound of lost Airpod (Please kindly note, Airpods case can not be detected since it does not generate signal)
- Play sound on lost devices: You can play a sound to find lost devices easily. Play sound mode is available for AirPods, sony earbuds, bose earbuds and other earbuds. It is not available for AirPods pro for now.
- Signal Strength: Select the device you wish to find and see the signal strength. Move around to see whether the strength increase. The higher the strength, the closer distant.
Compatible devices Air Finder supports:
- Apple Devices: Airpods, iPhone, apple watch, iPad, iMac, MacBook, AirPods, homepod
- Bluetooth earbuds, earphones
- BLE Headphones
- Fitbit tracker, Garmin Fitness Watch, Bose
- Bluetooth Smart Watches, Sport Watches
- Portable Speakers
- Fitness Trackers and many other devices.
Air Finder: Find My Airpods offers a subscription program for users to have unlimited access to Bluetooth device finder services.
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the device finder services.
• User can subscribe for one week (USD 2.99$) or one month (USD 9.99$) auto-renewing subscription and lifetime (USD 29.99$).
• Unsubscribed users can only use those services with a limited quota per day.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We would love to receive all your feedback to improve our app.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
CAN ONLY FIND PODS OUT OF CHARGING CASE......
This app would be a good app if it was a little more clear about what to expect.
For instance, I LOST MY AIRPODS, so I downloaded and purchased the long term functionality.
Then, NOTHING!! I was 99% sure my AirPods were in the building I live in. I live in the basement apartment in my family rents out the other apartments on the second and third floor.
I TRIED FOR 2 hours, and nothing!!
But then I noticed something, WHEN MY NEIGHBOR WALKED BY WITH AIRPODS HANGING FROM HIS MESSENGER BAG, AND NOTICED NOTHING CAME UP!!!
And everything BUT THOSE CAME UP!! Not ANY AIRPODS CAME UP.🤨🧐🤔
Everything but AIRPODS CAME UP! IPHONES, iPods, iPads, iMacs, GALAXY PHONES, Ect.... YOU GET THE POINT ...!!
LONG STORY SHORT (TOO LATE, I KNOW)
Grabbed My brothers AirPods, and checked out the situation like any good detective.
And it’s so simple it’s stupid!!!
THEY WONT FIND AIRPODS IF THERE IN THERE CASE!!
YES... I’m Serious!
Which makes sense to people that know the AIRPODS Bluetooth don’t run constantly until there’s an AIRPOD out of the case!!
This would be a five star app if it could detect AirPods in the case which I eventually found in the pocket of a HOODIE I HAD WORN QUICKLY THEN HUNG BACK UP!
Its ALSO GOOD TO FIND ANYTHING ELSE WITH BLUETOOTH!
IF YOU LOOSE A SPEAKER, IPHONE , iPad, or iMac and cannot log into “FIND MY”
Or if you misplace a Mouse, A SMART TV.,, anything Bluetooth!!
After looking for a single piece lost (R), I used find my iPhone and found both together in the vicinity of my adress. So that wasn’t very helpful in terms of pinpointing where the lost one was since the other one was still on me (L). I googled and downloaded this app and within minutes after taking a walk back again for the third time where I thought I lost it, I saw the lost one (R) showing on my phone. That’s when I knew I was close to find it and played the sound. Thanks to the loud noise I found it in a dust next to where I parked my car. Never been that impressed and satisfied with an App. I will consider purchasing the lifetime version of it in the future. Long stories short, definitely worth your money specially when you have kids. I’m a happy customer.
It took me 4 hours
I inadvertently took off my hoodie and my air pod pro went flying.I searched and searched and searched and couldn’t find it. It didn’t show up in find my iPhone so I downloaded this app. It was very frustrating because where I thought it was it actually wasn’t. It wasn’t till later on in the evening I tried the app again walking very slowly to the area where I originally was. The percentage grew very high as to where the item was when I was walking towards it. It was actually in another room.
The bottom line this app found my air pod pro and I’m super happy.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vulcan Labs Company Limited
- 136 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vulcan Labs 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $4.99
- Weekly Premium 3 $3.99
- Weekly Premium 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.