Six custom beat loops help you maintain your pace, and the projected finish time is displayed to let you know you are on track for your goal. Also, the sound is optimized for headphones.
Here's how it works:
- Set your goal time and select your track from the options screen
- Set your pace at the bottom of the main screen, and start the race
- Press the "sound check" button to make sure your headphones are good
- The lap time is displayed after you finish each lap
- The estimated finish time for the race is calculated after each lap
- Share lap times & pace at the end of the race
- This app will work on your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- While running, you can change your pace or the beat track that you hear
- Beat loops are optimized for headphones
- The Estimate / Goal part of the screen will turn green if you're meeting your goal time, or red if you're falling behind
- Progress is easy to track with the laps display at the top of the screen
- Partial laps are supported. For example if you set the lap number as 13.5 laps (i.e. WPAFB Indoor Track), log the partial lap first, and then the remaining laps are logged normally
- In the options screen you can set a pace boost for the end of the race. Set the number of bpm that you want your pace to increase when you have one minute remaining. You'll hear a whistle at that point and the pace will automatically increase
- After hitting the Lap Complete button, it is disabled for two seconds to prevent logging two laps at once
- Updated for iPhone X
- Share race results to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, email or message
- Added more tracks and a web update feature
- Graphic improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t listen to your own music
I loved the app, until I realized I couldn’t listen to my own music. I tried with Pandora and Music on my iPhone, and both times it stops the music and goes to the beat the app plays. Which, I understand may help some, but I want my music.
Developer Response ,
The app has a built-in "beat track", and you can adjust the speed of the beat track to adjust your pace - that way you don't start too fast or finish too slow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.