Get to know Air India 2.0, the all-new, totally redesigned, state of the art Air India mobile app. With user-friendly access to important travel functions, this app is easier than ever before to book tickets and Check-in to flights on Air India.
• A simple and efficient booking flow, where options for destination and date search, cabin class and
number of passengers are all available in a single page view.
• International booking now supported.
• Concessionary fare booking is supported.
• Multi-city booking is supported.
• You can now book flights by redeeming your miles.
• Purchase premium seats with booking.
• Select your special meals and other special services at booking.
• Passport scan for faster passenger detail entry.
• Save multiple travellers for speedier future bookings.
• Credit card scan for simple payment data entry.
• Option to store credit cards in Wallet for future quick access.
• Support for credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and Amex EzeClick.
• View ticket options in your local currency.
• Know the weather at your destination while in booking and in My Trips.
• Check your FlyingReturns past transactions directly from app.
• Protect your saved payment methods with TouchID or password.
• Easy and simple check-in.
• Check-in multiple passengers on multiple flights at the same time.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with booking reference.
• Mobile Check-In with print @ home boarding pass or Mobile Boarding Pass (where available)
• Download mobile boarding passes to Apple Wallet.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class at time of check-in.
• Option to view flight timetable for seven days in a single screen.
• Optional notifications for boarding, mobile check-in, and before you fly for trips loaded in-app.
• Sign in to Flying Returns.
• Quick access to Air India Call centers and sales offices around the world.
• Access your trip offline.
• Fast way to identify loyalty members at the airport, check for your FF digital QR code.
• Lost or delayed baggage can be tracked in the app.
Thank you for choosing Air India and we are excited to work with you to make this the best airline mobile app out there!
An iTravel® product by SITA.
---IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES---
Various minor fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What does this app do?
When I click on evacuation flights all I get is a web page describing the process. I'm unable to get to the booking page so I can check what flights are available. I'm almost ready to delete this app.
In need seriously improvement.
Frankly speaking I’m baffled given this is an India APP. India apparently from various articles I historically read, have some of the world’s best APP developers/APP support/software developers and tech supporters yet the APP at best is simply average... it’s ordinary, hard to navigate. Passengers should be able to upgrade online easily, it’s currently challenging. You receive a confirmation number... then later an email titled KYC reject explaining why the APP rejected your purchased upgrade!?
Additionally we should be able to change the frequent flyer program online on the APP. Currently the APP notes to call center for assistance. I called, I emailed and no one seems to be able to assist. Their only solution which is unacceptable is to change the frequent flyer program upon luggage check in at the airport. However how does the airline upgrade by status if one cannot enter the proper star alliance frequent flyer number? My flying returns is a new account, less than a year. You would never know by looking at my profile if I am global service, silver and/or gold status.
Top on the list of Worst airline of the world
From jfk to Delhi to Baroda
1/7/20 AI 102
Toilets without toiletries
Stewards congregate and talk for most of the flight time in back of the plane
Lunch and dinner Serv like feeding prisoners
No entertainment chennles are working in my row of 34 of 3 seats and divert attention of stewards but no end result.
Dianner trey are Brocken and I am trying to submit pictures what I took
No three pin plugs on plane even though this long distance flight . Only USB connection and that was not working.
Connecting flight from Delhi to Baroda.
Nice clean and well mannered friendly staff.
B4 is my seat. But next seat occupied by some government office having identification card ( external him affairs) something like that in his neck trying to bully on staff trying to show his power.
This airline is going to shutdown ASAP
Promise myself not to travel A I ever in my life for safety reason.
Service I don’t care too much .
We are responsible for this as a
R I and NRI bcs we put lot of burden on this airline and demanding unnecessary services . Also make this international flight like a flight for Senior citizens thinking our parents can’t handle other airlines .
- Air India Ltd.
- 32.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Air India Limited.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.