* Wirelessly mirror any app – or anything else – on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Xbox via your home network!
* Designed for Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One (Original)!
* No wires, no additional hardware, and no hassles! Simple and easy!
Air Mirror App can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Xbox via your network. Just follow the user's guide below to complete the setup and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your Xbox!
First, please install the "Media Player" app and the "Movies & TV" app from the Xbox Store:
1. To launch the Xbox Store on your Xbox, please go to My Games & Apps > Apps > Find more in the Xbox Store. Search for “Media Player” and install the Media Player app.
2. Search for “Movies & TV” and install the Movies & TV app, then run the app.
Second, please add "Screen Recording" function to the "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad:
1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
2. Please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls".
3. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
Now, Let's Start:
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your Xbox are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On other iPhones and iPads, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen to open "Control Center".
3. Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
4. Scroll up/down to look for the app "Air Mirror for Game Console" on the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
5. Open the app, and tap the "Connect" button in the top right corner. It will scan your network. Once your Xbox is found, please select it from the list to start mirroring!
How to Stop:
1. Open the "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad, tap the flashing Red button once.
• Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Xbox in high quality. **
• Cast photos from your iPhone/iPad to your Xbox.
• Supports Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One (Original).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
** Requires In-App Purchase.
• You will experience a latency (delay) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency.
• The audio would stop if you mirror Safari on your iPhone/iPad.
• Please follow the steps shown above carefully. If you set it up correctly, everything should work fine.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, a high-speed Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support directly. Thanks!
NOTE: "Xbox", "Xbox One", "Xbox One S" and "Xbox One X" are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application is developed, owned and maintained by a third party that has no affiliation with or endorsement from Microsoft Corporation.
* App improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great, But...
It works great! Just as described, I managed to stream my iPhone 11 Pro screen onto my Xbox. However, I did this so I could stream my Apple TV+ shows onto my TV since I’d rather do that than watch on my phone screen.
I did not know, however, that it’s unable to do so. Which is Apple’s fault, the show is “protected” so it can’t work using this app. I paid the $4.99, but is it possible for you to issue me a refund?
I did not see a contact option available so thought I’d ask through here.
This is not a true trial, you can only test one of the options they offer for free, which is the picture share, and as soon as you open it up and try to do anything, it tries to get you to upgrade right away, how about you at least let the app start before you try and sell me something, and they ask for a rating the first time I started the app up? How would I know what to rate you the very first time I start the app, but since you want to keep asking in me, I give you a 1 start, and since I can not try anything else but the picture share I give to a 1 Star. Let me test everything for a day, and turn off all the upgrade and rate us now banners and I’ll give you a better rating, until that you get a 1. Also there are other 100% free apps that allow me to steam pictures, so this app needs to impress me.
First, this is not a free app. One of the new wave of apps that say free but make you subscribe to get any functionality. Second, this app is for streaming through an Xbox only. The only reason it got a second star is because I did not have an XBox. Overall very poorly executed business model.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Best App Limited
- 7.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Best App Limited
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM VERSION $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.