SCREEN MIRROR TO MULTIPLE TV, COMPUTERS, AND DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY
* Wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to TVs, Computers, Smart Phones, Tablets, or Game Consoles, via your home network!
* No Wires or Adapters Required! Just open a web browser on your device to view the screen mirror!
* Zero-Second Delay!
• Mirror Anything and Any App on your iPhone/iPad screen to a number of devices simultaneously.
• Supports Any Smart TV, Mac, PC, Smart Phone, Tablet, Game Console, etc. Basically, any device that has a web browser.
• Mirror the Full Screen or a Selected Portion of it.
• Zero-second delay.
• Adjust the screen mirroring quality and color (i.e., brightness, contrast, and saturation).
• Cast photos from your iPhone/iPad.
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Never worry about compatibility issues again. Share your screen to any device. No TV app needed!
• Please make sure all your iPhones/iPads and receivers/devices are connected to the same network.
• If you mirror to several devices simultaneously, the screen mirroring performance will depend on your iPhone/iPad; higher-grade models provide better performance. Also, a high-speed and stable Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support directly.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. The fee will depend on the plan you selected.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: "Xbox" is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. This application is developed, owned, and maintained by a third party that has no affiliation with or endorsement from Microsoft Corporation.
Thank you for using Air Mirror. We keep updating Air Mirror to bring you the latest performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great, But...
It works great! Just as described, I managed to stream my iPhone 11 Pro screen onto my Xbox. However, I did this so I could stream my Apple TV+ shows onto my TV since I’d rather do that than watch on my phone screen.
I did not know, however, that it’s unable to do so. Which is Apple’s fault, the show is “protected” so it can’t work using this app. I paid the $4.99, but is it possible for you to issue me a refund?
I did not see a contact option available so thought I’d ask through here.
This is not a true trial, you can only test one of the options they offer for free, which is the picture share, and as soon as you open it up and try to do anything, it tries to get you to upgrade right away, how about you at least let the app start before you try and sell me something, and they ask for a rating the first time I started the app up? How would I know what to rate you the very first time I start the app, but since you want to keep asking in me, I give you a 1 start, and since I can not try anything else but the picture share I give to a 1 Star. Let me test everything for a day, and turn off all the upgrade and rate us now banners and I’ll give you a better rating, until that you get a 1. Also there are other 100% free apps that allow me to steam pictures, so this app needs to impress me.
First, this is not a free app. One of the new wave of apps that say free but make you subscribe to get any functionality. Second, this app is for streaming through an Xbox only. The only reason it got a second star is because I did not have an XBox. Overall very poorly executed business model.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Best App Limited
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Best App Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $19.99
- 1 Year Premium $14.99
- 1 Month Premium $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.