Make travel effortless with the Air NZ mobile app:
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Turn your phone into your ticket. Scan your mobile boarding pass to print checked bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you’re eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
• Check-in online, from anywhere, and use your boarding pass straight from the app or send it to Apple Wallet.
• Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes – you’ll never miss a beat.
• Don’t queue for coffee – order from your phone and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to collect.
• Quick links in to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
• Know what to pack, with weather notifications for your destination.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points balances, view your benefits and latest activity, or access your digital Airpoints card straight from your phone, plus find Airpoints Partners to help you earn Airpoints Dollars every day.
• Get great deals on the go – check out the Best Fares section.
• Receive offers for travel related goods and services we think you might find interesting and relevant.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We’d love to hear your suggestions or issues - use the ‘Help and Feedback’ menu to see your options.
Note - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Help section: Taiwan help number updated
• Bug fixes and minor enhancements for an even better app experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My husband, 2 others and I were traveling on a 15 hour flight back home from New Zealand. We kept seeing advertisements all around for sky couches. This looked like a good option. But we could not find anywhere online for option to upgrade or what the price difference even was. We asked at checkin if both couples could be upgraded to sky couches and how much the upgrade would be. As the lady at the desk asked her coworker I heard her coworker say, “just tell them no.” The lady finally came back and said that we could have one sky couch. We had to go to ticket sales to get new boarding passes and pay for the one. I asked again at the sales desk if we could possibly get two. Again I was told no. When we were seated on the plane we were seated in a row of seats that had the sky couch bench. But another person was seated in the row with us. But the plane was not full. After we took off. The man sitting in our row moved and we had to row to ourselves but were not allowed to use the sky couch. Why are you advertiser so much if you are not willing to sell them??
Nicely designed and executed.
I have found this app to be very nicely designed and useful. Many apps are just modified versions of the website, but this one actually enables me to navigate more quickly to do what I need to do, and provides timely updates on flight delays and other travel details. Some functions do send you back to their website but for routine stuff, you can get it done or get updates within the app.
Air travel made easy
I think most of the reviewers here have some beef with Air New Zealand or their policies and negatively review the app. Personally, I find it to be a very well executed and stable app. It’s easy to quickly find flight information. My biggest criticism is that bookings bounce you to ANZ’s mobile website instead of actually being processed by the app. An iPad app would be nice to have, but airline iPad apps tend not to be very useful anyway.
- Air New Zealand
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Air New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.