* Air Stream is designed specifically for LG TVs and devices (such as Blu-ray players).
* Wirelessly stream video or music files from your Mac to TV! No wires, no configuration, and no additional hardware required! Forget your HDMI cables!
* Works with virtually all media formats, such as MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP3, WAV, etc.
Air Stream can wirelessly stream any media format to your TV via your home network. No glitches and no choppiness! Just drag and drop your favorite media files into the Air Stream app, and the media will appear instantly on your TV screen! It's that simple!
• Wireless Streaming with High Reliability, No Video Conversion Beforehand!
• Supports LG Smart TVs and Devices (2013 or later models with DLNA).
• Supports Almost Any Video and Audio Format:
- Video: MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, F4V, DivX, XviD, QT, MPEG, MPEG2, RM, RMVB, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, TS, 3GP, 3G2, WEBM, GIF, H.264/AVC/MPEG-4, H.265/HEVC, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, AC3, AU, MP2, AMR, AWB, MMF, etc.
• Supports 4K/UHD and 1080p/HD Video Files.
• Provides Playlists for Organizing Your Media Files.
• Controls Your Video Playback (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Seek).
• Supports Drag-and-Drop for Adding Media Files.
• Easy-to-Use UI with Video Preview.
1. Make sure your Mac and your TV are connected to the same network (by a wired or wireless connection).
2. Launch this app. It will then scan your network for connected TVs. Please wait for a few moments. Once the TV is found, you can select your TV from the list.
3. Drag and drop your video or music file into the app, and wait a moment. Soon you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV. Enjoy! :-)
• The app may take up to 15 seconds to discover your TVs on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play your media file, please try to restart your Router, Mac, and TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: LG is a registered trademark of LG Crop. This Mac application is developed, owned, and maintained by a third-party application that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.
* Fixed the audio streaming issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of $10
The app never found my LG Smart TV. They’re on the same network. Been waiting for 20 minutes. Have tried reseting both, but no luck. There need to be free trial versions to see whether it would actually work!!!!
Got this app to stream some medical videos I use to study. It’s an avi file, and it worked immedieatly. I dragged the video to the streaming display and in seconds it was connected with audio! No messing with the settings. The only question I have is, how do change the speed of the video or fast forward it? I usually use the VLC player on my MAC and watch the videos on 1.5 speed. I use and HDMI cable to simply mirror the MAC so that I can still control the VLC player. This apps seems to streem the video and audio, but doesn’t have the options to fast forward, reverse, change the speed…only pause. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for 4-stars review. We will keep improving the app!!
I want my money back! This app closes on its own the first second it opens it closes back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.